Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Rockfishwellies Com

I am so happy with the product and Support, Including Vincent, whom was helpful, patient and very prompt.
Use this, its great.
www.rockfishwellies.com

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

Extremely useful app and responsive support. Saves me tons of time and streamlines my work processes. The support is the best part of the app. Just tell them what you are looking for and they will make the report for you. They will make as many adjustments as you need until it is just right. I highly recommend this app!

Anges De Sucre

I recommend this app.

The service/support is efficient.

The app is very capable and a good solution to many tasks requiring exported data.

Ultimateshield

The best data app on Shopify. Excellent customer support. Highly recommended.

Equator Dev

Great help on creating a custom report for our business that does ecommerce sales as well as some manufacturing of the products we sell.

Squaremealkitchen

This is an amazing app. It's the best reporting tool I've come across in the Shopify App Store so far. When these guys say "export any data from your store" they really mean it. It's the real deal. They created a fantastic custom kitchen sheet report for me that can be generated on a daily basis. You can't beat the price they charge for the amount of reporting and analysis you get.
If you're looking for a reporting tool, this is the one to get. The support staff is also very responsive and know what they're doing.
Thank you!

Jusbyjulie

Very helpful and support is amazing!

Under The Nile

Great customer service and assistance to create any report.
Really happy with this app :)

Boosted

I would recommend this to anyone looking for an app to generate automated emails with sales reports, inventory, etc.

Had an excellent experience with both the app and the customer support team. The product is extremely customizable and I got 1-1, hand-holding setup from their team on my initial queries.

I felt like a VIP on an enterprise plan, even though I was on a run of the mill monthly plan.

Sarah Flint

Amazing product with an even better support staff. Turned around a custom 3 year report with specialized data in under 24 hours. Highly recommended.