Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Interior Icons

This app has revolutionised our business. The ability to make custom exports in custom formats, times, append data to google sheets etc so all our reporting gets updated without the need of exporting and importing. I would highly recommend the app the anyone look to automate any data handling or reporting in their business. The support is ace too, they are extremely helpful, even with the most difficult of reporting requirements.

Will's Coin Cache

I used this app to create a sales report to match payouts. This company set it up and worked with me to fine tune it until it did exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

Reprotect

I just started using the app, we had a custom need, the customer service helped us set up custom reports in real-time. This app is great, but their customer service even better. Well deserved 5*.

Boneyard Barbering

I have used the Data Export app for over a year now and it is AMAZING!! I get valuable reports that help me know the information I need to run my business. I would recommend Data Export to everyone. The team is very friendly and great to work with. They are very quick to create and edit any reports that I request.

Senda de Vida

The customer service is really good, they help you make your reports, the app is a little confusing, but customer service makes up for that.

Farm to My Neighborhood-Magaña

App has all features needed . Support is excellent - they helped me with creating a report and were very patient and knowledgeable in getting exactly what i needed. Highly recommend.

L'Occitane MX

Excellent customer support!, they helping us a lot with our report, which was quite elaborate and they didn't hesitate to provide us with the a great support.

MojoDesk

Wow. Our lines of business expanded over the last month and Shopify's reports were not able to sort orders by tags (Why Shopify, why?) or able to capture sales that were fulfilled but NOT ordered in respective time periods for inventory tracking. In short, Shopify did not have what we needed so we added this app after it showed up as a recommendation from the app Order Tagger. I had challenges of setting up reports so I reached out for support but not expect to be contacted back quickly and have the reports I needed fixed directly. Many times companies direct you to their forum or FAQ section - which I did check first - instead of just helping out. So, not only is it a great app, they have a team that backs up their product and made 3 custom reports that solve what accounting and inventory management needed. Well done!

Pablo

Very useful application for all kind of analytics. Thanks a lot for the support, quick and quality answers

Korendy TR

Great customer support, and clean data export. It works very well. Thanks a lot for your support and help all the way.