Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Equator Dev

Great help on creating a custom report for our business that does ecommerce sales as well as some manufacturing of the products we sell.

Squaremealkitchen

This is an amazing app. It's the best reporting tool I've come across in the Shopify App Store so far. When these guys say "export any data from your store" they really mean it. It's the real deal. They created a fantastic custom kitchen sheet report for me that can be generated on a daily basis. You can't beat the price they charge for the amount of reporting and analysis you get.
If you're looking for a reporting tool, this is the one to get. The support staff is also very responsive and know what they're doing.
Thank you!

Jusbyjulie

Very helpful and support is amazing!

Under The Nile

Great customer service and assistance to create any report.
Really happy with this app :)

Boosted

I would recommend this to anyone looking for an app to generate automated emails with sales reports, inventory, etc.

Had an excellent experience with both the app and the customer support team. The product is extremely customizable and I got 1-1, hand-holding setup from their team on my initial queries.

I felt like a VIP on an enterprise plan, even though I was on a run of the mill monthly plan.

Sarah Flint

Amazing product with an even better support staff. Turned around a custom 3 year report with specialized data in under 24 hours. Highly recommended.

Leggiadro 2

I have tried many reporting apps and I have to say that while this one may require a bit more of learning curve, it is the most comprehensive. What pushes it over the top is that the developers are willing to help customize reports and even help integrate with third party APIs. This is especially useful for companies who care about having things like CGS be a part of their reports. While other developers take the easy way out and just say no, these people work with you until your reports are how you need them to be.

Isolabody

These guys are amazing. The standard reports are amazing and if you need any customization, they will do it for you with amazing turn around time. They are on the ball!

Approved Hydraulics

App is really flexible and can produce just what you need especially when combined with the outstanding support for custom reports! Thanks especially to Dominic and Daniel for your thoroughly helpful and committed support!

The Sola Look

Data Export has been such a great tool. Not only does it allow me to export the exact reports I need for royalty reporting and taxes but the customer support is outstanding. It has already saved me tons of time. I highly recommend it!