Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Salem Essentials And Apothecary

When it comes to reporting, this app makes EVERY store a Shopify Plus store! In a couple of minutes, I was running reports and making advanced reports that gave me all kinds of great info on my orders, expenses, fees, taxes, and net revenue.

One item I wanted reporting on was the Carrier Freight costs per order. This was not available as a default BUT the support team worked with me to customize my report to include this info....Eby in the support team was great! This app SAVES ME MONEY$$$$ (and tons of time)! It's truly a great app!

5 Stars plus 5 more!

Dee Trade

Extremely useful app! You could have a report about literally everything in your store and have more control over it. Also if you didn't find what you need using default report's templates (which is rare), the support team will do it for you quickly and they didn't leave you before you will be satisfied. Highly recommended!

UPDATE: Still awesome customer support and the app as well) They respond straight and fix quickly. Perfect!

Turtle Doves 2

This app is extremely powerful. There's pretty much no piece of data from your store that can't be accessed with it.

The support is also frankly amazing. You wont regret this. If for some reason you install it and do, then ask for support - they'll help you get what you need from it.

Buylor

Very Powerful Apps and support team!!
They can help me custom any report that I want to export.

Dgn Kilters

This app is awesome and the support has been absolutely first class. We needed more visibility on the operations and results of our organization - this app delivered!

You will not be disappointed and will wonder how you managed without it.

Keep up the great work.

Cureuv

Great reports and great staff!

Shop Tbs

Really great support! They were able to set up custom reports across all of our Shopify stores right away and explained very clearly how to use the application. Highly recommend this application!

Guitarvine

The customer service is very fast in responding to help resolving my issues.. Truly professional... The tool is very helpful in generating the report that I wanted, cutting hundred of hours of my manual work.. I can truly say, BIG THANKS!!

Shop Sps

We have worked extensively with the Data Export app and have never had 1 issue that was not resolved in a timely manner. As our products, variants and customizations have evolved, our reporting needs have grown. Any time we have requested additional data to be included, we have received a quick response and turnaround. We have been very impressed with this app and the level of service it has provided.

Beauty Zollo

Great Support! They help me set up everything as soon as I installed the App. Work like a charm!