Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Headphone Zone

Brilliant support team! Freddy and Eby have been the most helpful and quick with their responses!

Chooka 2

Data Export built a custom report to allow us to export orders to our ERP system. The work was done very quickly and the pricing is very affordable. Their customer support is great and always responds to requests very quickly. Highly recommended!

Bighaat 2

Thanks Arun for the excellent support. Data Export team has developed custom reports on time for us. I strongly recommend Data Export APP.

La Vie 2

This app ROCK!!! It's set up so intuitive and easy enough for non-technical user like me to be able to create complicated business reports from scratch. Best of all if I ever got stuck and need help, the online support team is very responsive and SUPER HELPFUL (Thanks Vincent :-) )

Petals And Sprigs

Efficiency is their support system's second name! (Big shout out to our main man arun) They respond at lightning speed with fast turnaround on response + actual action taken upon requests customers are looking to fulfill as soon as you mention them. Always happy to help, they can be relied upon to advise on the best plan for you depending on what you're looking to gain from Data Export + are thoroughly accurate in execution incl. but not subject to customizations! The app is a lifesaver, helps to minimise human error + saves so much time out of one's day with automatically generated reports tailored to your frequency to fit your schedule best.

Batteries Com

The level and quality of support you get from the Data Export team is amazing. I've been using Shopify for a few years now. I've used dozens of apps promising this and that - many falling short. This is not one of those apps. If Data Support has features you think you'll use sign up and get started. You'll be glad you did.

Casa 143

One year on from my last review and the only change has been that the support has improved...It was great 12 months ago but is now enhanced.
This app is so easy to use... once you set it up it runs and runs.
It includes a great scheduler and if you need something special the support guys are right there to help in no time and THEY FOLLOW UP.
Its my favorite app!

Review below is May 2017
How useful is this app and helpful is Vincent. A great UE for me.
This has solved so many of my issues in developing a way to migrate my order data into my warehousing software seamlessly.
Congrats Vincent you deserve the best.

Sparfuchs

Absolutely incredible app, allowing you to access all relevant entities of your shop and exporting data (incl. complex schedules) super easily. Support is amazing as well, even for more advanced stuff like currency conversion via API integration pre export. Keep it up!

Skullriderinc

Really excellent support, every time I have any question or modification with my reports they solved quickly.

I recommend use this app for export orders to an ERP, it have a lot of options to personalize.

100% recommended, 100% excellent support

Greatlilworld

Really good service, they create custom reports for you so you can pay attention on your business.

They integrated the Apps Oberlo, Shopify and Google Drive so I can download the reports updated without spending hours of work doing them

Will recommend it to everyone I know!