Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Elaquer

awesome reports, very personalized.

I needed the report and it was created just a few minutes later.

These kind of reports can only be ran by Data Export

Shopusa Zawadee Com

Great App and very flexible in configuring it. Support was also impeccable and helpful in resolving my questions quickly. You should give it a go if you want to extract and schedule data reports.

Sword Plough

Great app and incredible customer support! I needed a few custom reports generated and the team was extremely responsive and accommodating.

Grace James Kids

Terrific customer service. They were able to help me create all spreadsheets needed to organize our orders.

Wu Wear

This app has been a massive time saver. Easy to use, does what it says and the support team is beyond helpful.

Regendeluxe

Best data export app and best support ever

Huntersterritory

Stop looking! You have found the best application ever!

They are so professional, that you can actually do anything that you can think of, the sky's the limit!

Their support is just amazing, you will never experience a real-time customer service like they have!

I asked for a pretty complex request and they did it for me so quickly.

I have tried several application in the market and this one is by far the best! Keep the good work!

Glycoguard

We work with quite a few Shopify apps but the Data Export team and customer service is bar none the best we've worked with. We have been repeatedly pleased with the output and potential of this tool. Several times we have needed to access data that was not readily available in the tool and Malik and the team continue to deliver.

Schoolbooksie

Excellent app. Used daily to generate reports not available from Shopify's standard offering. Fantastic customer support are always available to assist and help generate bespoke reports. A must have for our business.

Sleefs 2

Great app and even better support!!