Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Buffalo Rose Boutique LLC

The app seems to do what is needed on a pretty small budget. There are some interface options that are a little confusing but gets the overall job done. I would say the app is worth it if you need a light weight app that is cheap to run reports on various parts of your business.

Milwaukee Radio Group

good product and very good support so far. The interface could be a little more intuitive but very good overall

Fortune Emporium

I felt the directions and user friendliness of the app itself wasn't as easy as it could be, but the customer service was superb and prompt. I appreciate the help!

BookXcess Sdn. Bhd. 750543-D (BookXcess Online)

I have been using this app for 3 months and the software is great! We have over 30k skus and have no problem running the report. And one more thing. The customer service/ support are friendly & supportive!

Eden Lifestyle Store

I like the app ,and the way it makes my live so much easier in my day to day reporting which can be automated. great app

White Oak Fresh 2 U

Excellent customer care and attention to needs! The data export tool is able to pull anything I've needed from Shopify and having their customer support accessible is useful in managing the data in the required format I needed.

They get the job done effectively, it takes some communication but they always work to tailor the report to what is required.

Veganproshop

I was having a hard time using the app. It was really a bit complicated. Good thing they have an excellent customer support department who patiently helped me with my issue. Thank you Vincent for helping me.

Penguin Shop

It is slightly difficult to figure out the custom formulas yourself but the support was quick and efficient in helping me create them!

Test Movel

I needed an automatic extraction for our fulfilment provider. It does the job well. Support very helpful and responsive.
I am not giving 5 stars as I needed to interact with support to get it right (due probably more to the structure of Shopify than the app itself) and as the interface is not totally user-friendly. In a nutshell, perfect if you need a regular extract whose format won't change.
If you need multiple extractions that need adapting all the time, this might not be for you.