Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Yardartrus

I used this app to help me run an inventory report based on shopify collections. Once you have a basic report set up--you can edit very easily to meet your needs. Helpful on line chat folks to help you too!

By Charlotte

Thank you so much to Mallik for working with me to create an automated daily payment summary report. It will be so helpful to our business to capture this data without having to click through multiple filters. Communication was a little slow- though I do think that is because we may be in different countries, and I am sure they are helping lots of people at the same time.

Dents UK

I had written my own report and Data Export cloned/copied this onto my other 6 sites. Quick, simple and efficient.

tailgatenj

I have been looking for a way to aggregate inventory. For example, the t-shirts we sell may have different designs printed on them, but they are the same base product for the same color and size. So I wanted to create an aggregate inventory for that purpose. After looked for this feature in many apps, I thought giving Data Export a try because rich reporting functionality and the flexibility of creating custom reports.

The support staff was super helpful. After I signed up for the product, he immediately jumped in the to create the report. He spent hours with me to fine tune the report to meet my needs.

Thank you very much!

Buffalo Rose Boutique LLC

The app seems to do what is needed on a pretty small budget. There are some interface options that are a little confusing but gets the overall job done. I would say the app is worth it if you need a light weight app that is cheap to run reports on various parts of your business.

Milwaukee Radio Group

good product and very good support so far. The interface could be a little more intuitive but very good overall

Fortune Emporium

I felt the directions and user friendliness of the app itself wasn't as easy as it could be, but the customer service was superb and prompt. I appreciate the help!

BookXcess Sdn. Bhd. 750543-D (BookXcess Online)

I have been using this app for 3 months and the software is great! We have over 30k skus and have no problem running the report. And one more thing. The customer service/ support are friendly & supportive!

Eden Lifestyle Store

I like the app ,and the way it makes my live so much easier in my day to day reporting which can be automated. great app

White Oak Fresh 2 U

Excellent customer care and attention to needs! The data export tool is able to pull anything I've needed from Shopify and having their customer support accessible is useful in managing the data in the required format I needed.

They get the job done effectively, it takes some communication but they always work to tailor the report to what is required.

Previous 1