Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Edward Sexton

This app is great for what we need. If we ever need to make changes we can always live chat support for help.

Tgow Sports

great app to extract data from my shopify account.
i have to mention the fast costumer support always available! :) TOP

ERA Department Stores

We use this app for automating some procedures. We did ask for help for changing some fields and the support was excellent. Thank you

La femme music

Incredible support by these guys who were able to sort out a really tough task in no time ! Their app is really easy to use and when something isn't available they'll create it on the spot ! Thanks a lot!

Bella Vita Gifts & Interiors

All of the built-in reports are extremely helpful, but if you're needing more customized reports, they are quick to help! We needed to exclude certain orders from sales reports, and they had a report built for us within a day. Highly recommend!!

Memorable Authentic

Amazing customer service. This tool creates all the reports I needed and made my life easier on automated inventory to my customers!!!! thanks John

Jax Surf & Paddle

Needed a report fast and Sam turned my project exactly as requested in 20 minutes! Cleared up my questions and now my staff will be receiving weekly reports just like I wanted. Highly recommend Data Export for automating your reporting. UPDATE>>> Make it 6 stars... went right back to Sam for another report, this time to show all products missing the Vendor field. Once again done in 20 minutes. I can honestly say in 8 years of using Shopify I have never had this kind of success interacting with support for any App. or Shopify for that matter. Thanks Sam

Modbrix

We use this app to create custom sheets for our overview and a affiliate partner. i can recommend the app and the support, which is very fast and courteous

Whimsy Stamps

Before downloading this app I emailed customer support to ask a specific question, in less than 24 hours I had a reply. After downloading the app, Daniel helped with set up and getting on the right track to pull the reports we needed. All of this took less than 24 hours to install, set up, and get support. Very impressed with the attention we have received and this app is going to save HOURS and HOURS of manual data entry. Highly recommend!

Favorite Fishing

Needed a specific report for a promotional give away and this app saved us hours of time. Support was quick to answer any questions we had.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112