Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

TherapieWelt.de

The app is great and the support is outstanding! Every time I had a question Jaba helped me right away. Thanks again! Saved me a lot of time.

Pizzini Wines

These guys have an amazing app which you can customise to your hears content. The support is A1, easy to deal with and nothing seems to be too hard

giftgivingallwrappedup

Great app, we now use this across seven shopify sites. The help team are great, they created the initial reports and added them to each store as we needed them.

Things Remembered

Great app, we now use this on 7 of our stores. Help team are great, they wrote the initial reports for me and applied them as we added sites.

MilabelStore

Apps are so great for a website with many SKUs and variants! CS is very helpful and super fast response! I have not explored all the features but it already fulfilled my needs.

Hay Chix

The app is exactly what we were looking for but even better... I received assistance setting it up! My questions were answered right away and Daniel was extremely helpful.

Loolia Closet

Very powerful app for Data reporting! Allows you to edit, create custom columns and basically automate all of your Excel manual steps! Highly Recommended!

SPRWMN

Overall the system is very easy to use, but I had some minor adjustments that I could not figure out.

After nearly pulling my hair out, I saw a little icon on the bottom right that read "Support" and so I clicked and 'Voila', David popped up, asked me a few questions and helped me solve my issue.

I highly recommend them, especially for the wonderful customer service.

Discovery Center Store

The support service team in really professional. Quickly answered my questions and solved my issues every time!

Luvita Foundation

This app has helped our business SO Much! I save so much time that I have automated exports of our ordering. We run a meal prep service and I sued to create reports by hand of what each client ordered. This saves me a couple hours a week. AND THE BEST PART? Is the customer service and help. They are always on it and seeking to make the app work for you in whatever capacity you need! Thank you so much for everything you do. We really appreciate you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66