Rezensionen (2.182)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
10. Juni 2024

I have used many reporting apps over the years, but I've never experienced the level of service that the team at DataExport.IO offer.

We have ALOT of custom requirements for our business, and so far they've been able to provide every report we've needed - and usually within a few minutes.

Yes, there are other good reporting apps. They all more or less pull the same info - whatever Shopify makes available through the API. But what really makes this team special is that where the API is unable to directly provide certain data we need, this team has made the effort to think creatively and provide us the numbers that are critical to our daily business where 'out of the box' those numbers couldn't be pulled.

Thank you again!

Verified Investing
2 monate mit der App
30. Mai 2024

Love that I can get a custom report 24/7! Vandana got it spot on the 1st try upon my request.

Uniform Trading Company
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
22. Mai 2024

A fabulous tool that makes reporting very easy. Customer support is also excellent. Thank you!

HAYPIGS
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
15. Mai 2024

This app has helped us with our bookstore inventory. I have been in many chats with the support staff as we need several customized reports. We absolutely rely on our daily sales reports that are are emailed to us. Thank you!

Agricola Street Books
Kanada
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
15. Mai 2024

This is exactly what Shopify SHOULD have for reporting and then a LOT more features. The ability to filter by category and tags to see specific items sold during a launch, or sale or over time is what I was looking for. What I didn't expect was the AUTOMATED reports that can send an email with the exact filtered data I want. I asked about getting that report every Sunday for Thur-Sat sales and BOOM they set it up in one day. Literally everything I ever wanted in a reporting app. Well worth the money!

Font Fixation
12 tage mit der App
14. Mai 2024

the customer service for this app is awesome. I would highly recommend this to anyone with reporting needs

Shop Favorite Daughter Staging
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
17. Mai 2024

Nirmala is very helpful, and able to understand the issue that I am facing and resolve it.

prettyFIT
Singapur
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
20. Mai 2024

This app provides a lot of options for reports that you aren't able to get in Shopify. Support is amazing. They went above and beyond to help me create custom reports. They were quick to respond and made sure I got what I needed.

Lulu Ave
4 tage mit der App
1. Juni 2024

I finally found an app that can create an inventory report that meets my needs. The interface is simple and easy to use. Amazingly, whenever I wanted to customize the report or had questions, their customer service responded immediately and even made the custom adjustments right away. Their speed is incredible. I highly, highly recommend it.

DCV Cashmere
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Ein tag mit der App
21. Mai 2024

Best app in this category, if you need a report download this app. Best support ever, they solved me a lot of problems.

Rebeya