Data Export IO: Reports , 2.172 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
14. März 2024

When I asked in chat when I did not know how to use the system, He was very kind and helpful. Thank you very much.

JFC Online Sydney
Australien
5 monate mit der App
Bearbeitet am 8. April 2024

This app is great and the customer service on the chat is equally great! They always have a solution for our inquiries and are super fast to respond!

Dormie Golf Workshop Inc Online
Kanada
8 monate mit der App
9. Mai 2024

Amazing support, super detailed reports. Just the Best you need is this APP!

CandyBabe
Bulgarien
4 monate mit der App
20. Mai 2024

This app provides a lot of options for reports that you aren't able to get in Shopify. Support is amazing. They went above and beyond to help me create custom reports. They were quick to respond and made sure I got what I needed.

Lulu Ave
4 tage mit der App
7. Mai 2024

The assistance of the Data export App are very helpful and they really did their best to realise the requested reports. I'm happy with the result.

Berninox
Schweiz
29 tage mit der App
28. März 2024

Amazing support. I had some questions for reports and the reports were immediately created and changed for us. Really great experience and quick help. Thanks a lot.

Simpleas
Österreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App
9. Februar 2024

Data Export is very easy to use with our business and their chat support team are always very helpful with any troubleshooting, responding in a very timely manner. Would absolutely endorse for anyone looking for a data analysis service.

Dovecot Studios
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
11. März 2024

Exporting data in Shopify can be challenging due to the complexity of the filtering options. However, despite these difficulties, I find the app incredibly useful and efficient for timely product data exports. The app shines in its performance, ensuring a seamless and quick export process. It is compatible with various systems and file formats, adding to its versatility. Additionally, the app's customer support has been commendable, providing prompt assistance when needed. Given its effectiveness in addressing export needs, especially in terms of use cases, performance, compatibility, and responsive customer support, I highly recommend this Shopify app

Bestomart
Indien
11 tage mit der App
12. März 2024

very useful app to import Shopify data to other programs such as QB, and Sage.

Mad Rock Climbing
7 monate mit der App
18. März 2024

The live Chat feature is very helpful. They assisted me in overcoming an issue of excluding certain barcodes.

Ron Coleman Mining