Data Export IO: Reports , 1.915 Rezensionen

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
25. April 2023

Very flexible app with tons of functionality. Almost any form of report you could need can be built here. Best of all if you are not quite sure where to start, they will build the report for you! Customer service is outstanding!

PoolAndSpaFlow
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa ein jahr
24. April 2023

Great app with outstanding customer support. I highly recommend! Always there when you need assistance.

Inspiranza Designs
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa ein jahr
24. April 2023

I just started using this App because Shopify reports were not giving me all the data that I required. Within minutes of starting I was able to get exactly the data that I needed through speaking with Vamsi through chat support. I was stunned by how quickly the customized report was created and that I can add more reports to my account - and it's free!
I highly recommend this app.

The LIV Project Shop
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa eine stunde
21. April 2023

I would like to mention the good quality of the service they provide, specially when you need something, they are quick, easy and really helpful!

Ostrichpillow
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 7 monate
20. April 2023

Best Customer support ever, We were looking for sometimes for a solution to our issues.
Thanks Manuwel

Safiyaa London
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 3 stunden
20. April 2023

Customer Service is unbelievable. They'll do anything you want, even build whole custom reports.

And every metric is available here, even custom stuff they'll code for you, for free. Why doesn't Shopify have this natively...?!

Best app experience in a while.

Pants & Socks
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 3 monate
14. April 2023

It's probably one of the best apps on the market. The support is very quick and it allows us to export the sales data with customized fields and information - just the way our accountant loves it. It also precisely supports multi currency and allows some customization.

VeloBird
Deutschland
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 9 minuten
12. April 2023

Absolutely love this app. We have a brand called Wear London with two stores and an online business. The app offers so much helpful info and you can tailor the info to your needs (ie - generate your own chart). If you are struggling, just message the live help desk and they will do it for you without any problem. Really happy with this app and I'd be lost without it! Alex

Wear London
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Fast 2 jahre
12. April 2023

Great app! The customer service is amazing. They've helped me to create different reports very quickly.

Kastaplast
Schweden
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 3 monate
11. April 2023

Amazing. Developers work with you to make whatever requirement you need. Amazing customer service!!!

My Two Brows