Data Export IO: Reports

Data Export IO: Reports

Ilmainen sopimus saatavilla. 15 päivän maksuton kokeilu.
Tähtiarvio (5)
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
18 arvostelua
8. marraskuu 2022

Live Chat support is really good. Intuitive and easy to use. Only improvement would be to have a direct feed to SQL

Manuka Health International
Uusi-Seelanti
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 3 kuukautta
4. toukokuu 2022

We haven't used Data Export for very long, but so far it provides reports that I couldn't get certain details on in Shopify, and the customer service is very helpful.

Brandon Wheat Kings Team Store
Kanada
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 12 päivää
24. maaliskuu 2022

Their help chat personnel is very responsive and incredibly helpful for complex requests. We have had multiple niche requests and most if not all have been fulfilled. My only qualm, is that the User interface could use a bit of tweaking.

Think Goodness
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 8 kuukautta
10. helmikuu 2022

Customer service is always super fast and very helpful. The report is easy to use and also easy to customize.

Feelia Ruokakauppa
Suomi
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin kuukausi
28. syyskuu 2021

Customer service has been quick to assist with building and modifying reports. So far, this app has been a good match for our store.

saintspa
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 7 päivää
28. toukokuu 2021

I used this app to help me run an inventory report based on shopify collections. Once you have a basic report set up--you can edit very easily to meet your needs. Helpful on line chat folks to help you too!

Yardartrus
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin 3 tuntia
25. maaliskuu 2021

Thank you so much to Mallik for working with me to create an automated daily payment summary report. It will be so helpful to our business to capture this data without having to click through multiple filters. Communication was a little slow- though I do think that is because we may be in different countries, and I am sure they are helping lots of people at the same time.

By Charlotte
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin 2 kuukautta
Muokattu 8. helmikuu 2022

I had written my own report and Data Export cloned/copied this onto my other 3 sites. Quick, simple and efficient.

Dents UK
Iso-Britannia
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Yli vuosi
8. kesäkuu 2020

I have been looking for a way to aggregate inventory. For example, the t-shirts we sell may have different designs printed on them, but they are the same base product for the same color and size. So I wanted to create an aggregate inventory for that purpose. After looked for this feature in many apps, I thought giving Data Export a try because rich reporting functionality and the flexibility of creating custom reports.

The support staff was super helpful. After I signed up for the product, he immediately jumped in the to create the report. He spent hours with me to fine tune the report to meet my needs.

Thank you very much!

tailgatenj
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 9 kuukautta
1. marraskuu 2019

The app seems to do what is needed on a pretty small budget. There are some interface options that are a little confusing but gets the overall job done. I would say the app is worth it if you need a light weight app that is cheap to run reports on various parts of your business.

Buffalo Rose Boutique LLC