Data Export IO: Reports , 리뷰 2,140개

• 평점의 0%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 0%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 1월 18일

The app and the reports I can build is so helpful. For the first time I reached out to customer service and within a few minutes I've got the report I needed. I can highly recommend it since Shopify don't provide detailed reports If you have multiple POS location and online delivery shops.

Ismageriet
덴마크
앱 사용 기간 11개월
2024년 1월 5일

Data Export has made automating my inventory hassle-free. Customer support also gives excellent service when I'm trying to figure anything out, even problems that happen because of other websites. Thank you to Sree for helping me out!

COMFORTWIZ
미국
앱 사용 기간 8개월
2024년 1월 16일

We have only been using this app for a few weeks but already I am blown away by the level of customer service provided. It's so nice to be able to talk to real people and not be met with bot responses scraped by ChatGPT. Our orders come with a lot of additional order details collected by third-party apps and the team at Data Export IO have been amazing in finding the correct data fields and making up custom columns to export the data, so we can easily manage our order fulfillment each day. Absolutely recommend this app!

The Beautiful Bunch
오스트레일리아
앱 사용 기간 27일
2024년 4월 8일에 편집됨

This app is great and the customer service on the chat is equally great! They always have a solution for our inquiries and are super fast to respond!

Dormie Golf Workshop Inc Online
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 8개월
2024년 1월 23일

I needed to use the app for many different purposes and it gave me the results I needed. Plus, the support team is always there to help and they're very resolutive. Recommended.

San Saru
스페인
앱 사용 기간 대략 1년
2024년 1월 25일

Nirmala is great! This app is great! We have been trying to get a report that projects our sales this year based on last year's sales by week and Nirmala understood and created that report! Thank you for your great app and your excellent report

MyInboardMarine.com
미국
앱 사용 기간 2개월
2024년 1월 2일

Always great help from the customer service by creating custom reports. This time from Amal. Thanks Amal for helping out!

CEK Gymnastics
네덜란드
앱 사용 기간 대략 2년
2024년 1월 24일

Lots of different reports one can export. Pretty much everything. Good customer support as well.

Bosant
노르웨이
앱 사용 기간 3개월
2024년 1월 16일

I use data to drive decisions, but there are so many decisions to make that I need data in all sorts of formats, with all sorts of calcs. I need what if scenarios. I need variable lead times. I need bespoke bespoke bespoke and I want it all now.
I ask a thousand questions.
Everytime I finish a mini project and use the help desk, I think WOW - Just WOW! No wonder these guys only get 5 star reviews.

SRSLYLowCarb
영국
앱 사용 기간 13일
2024년 1월 4일

After putting a bit of time in to tailor the reports, Data Export IO has become a huge help for internal reporting. The support team is extremely patient, and really helpful when putting the reports together.

JM Wholesale Ltd