Data Export IO: Reports , 1 916 avaliações

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
3 de maio de 2023

Lots of reports but hard to set up as the 'live human chat' is so frustrating! The people on the other end seem to struggle to answer even basic questions (could be a language barrier as the chat is based in India?) If you need any historical data on your inventory this is not possible. I am sure when you figure what reports you need and how to adjust these to your needs the app will be of value but if you need help setting up or customising the reports it will be a time-consuming struggle!

Mobility Plus
Nova Zelândia
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 1 month
17 de fevereiro de 2023

The reports are unreliable, they don't run when scheduled to which is a nightmare to work with and Shopify says it is an supported app sp I guess they haven't updated or done maintenance to new APIs

Calça Thai
Brasil
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: Almost 6 years
2 de janeiro de 2017

I feel bad to put a 2 stars review as the support is very reactive and is trying their best to help you.

But the product itself was just built totally the wrong way. It's ultra complicated to use, I've been using several export tools already and the logic behind this app is just a nightmare to understand. It made me lost few hours, I need now to find an alternative.

They told me they will make a big update soon as they received other similar feedbacks. Therefore this review might not be relevant in the next few months.

Lazango
Singapura
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 6 hours
Questão respondida por Estore Automate 7 de maio de 2021

Sir, we have updated Data Export since this review was written. In the new version, you can create or view custom reports instantly.

I request you to try our app which is the best low-cost custom reporting solution in Shopify.

Please email us if you have any questions.