Data Export IO: Reports , 2,140 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 0% 的评分是 1 星
2024年1月18日

The app and the reports I can build is so helpful. For the first time I reached out to customer service and within a few minutes I've got the report I needed. I can highly recommend it since Shopify don't provide detailed reports If you have multiple POS location and online delivery shops.

Ismageriet
丹麦
11个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月5日

Data Export has made automating my inventory hassle-free. Customer support also gives excellent service when I'm trying to figure anything out, even problems that happen because of other websites. Thank you to Sree for helping me out!

COMFORTWIZ
美国
8个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月16日

We have only been using this app for a few weeks but already I am blown away by the level of customer service provided. It's so nice to be able to talk to real people and not be met with bot responses scraped by ChatGPT. Our orders come with a lot of additional order details collected by third-party apps and the team at Data Export IO have been amazing in finding the correct data fields and making up custom columns to export the data, so we can easily manage our order fulfillment each day. Absolutely recommend this app!

The Beautiful Bunch
澳大利亚
27天 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2024年4月8日

This app is great and the customer service on the chat is equally great! They always have a solution for our inquiries and are super fast to respond!

Dormie Golf Workshop Inc Online
加拿大
8个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月23日

I needed to use the app for many different purposes and it gave me the results I needed. Plus, the support team is always there to help and they're very resolutive. Recommended.

San Saru
西班牙
大约1年 人在使用应用
2024年1月25日

Nirmala is great! This app is great! We have been trying to get a report that projects our sales this year based on last year's sales by week and Nirmala understood and created that report! Thank you for your great app and your excellent report

MyInboardMarine.com
美国
2个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月2日

Always great help from the customer service by creating custom reports. This time from Amal. Thanks Amal for helping out!

CEK Gymnastics
荷兰
大约2年 人在使用应用
2024年1月24日

Lots of different reports one can export. Pretty much everything. Good customer support as well.

Bosant
挪威
3个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月16日

I use data to drive decisions, but there are so many decisions to make that I need data in all sorts of formats, with all sorts of calcs. I need what if scenarios. I need variable lead times. I need bespoke bespoke bespoke and I want it all now.
I ask a thousand questions.
Everytime I finish a mini project and use the help desk, I think WOW - Just WOW! No wonder these guys only get 5 star reviews.

SRSLYLowCarb
英国
13天 人在使用应用
2024年1月4日

After putting a bit of time in to tailor the reports, Data Export IO has become a huge help for internal reporting. The support team is extremely patient, and really helpful when putting the reports together.

JM Wholesale Ltd