Data Export IO: Reports , 2,105 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 0% 的评分是 1 星
2024年1月18日

The app and the reports I can build is so helpful. For the first time I reached out to customer service and within a few minutes I've got the report I needed. I can highly recommend it since Shopify don't provide detailed reports If you have multiple POS location and online delivery shops.

Ismageriet
丹麦
11个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月5日

Data Export has made automating my inventory hassle-free. Customer support also gives excellent service when I'm trying to figure anything out, even problems that happen because of other websites. Thank you to Sree for helping me out!

COMFORTWIZ
8个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月16日

We have only been using this app for a few weeks but already I am blown away by the level of customer service provided. It's so nice to be able to talk to real people and not be met with bot responses scraped by ChatGPT. Our orders come with a lot of additional order details collected by third-party apps and the team at Data Export IO have been amazing in finding the correct data fields and making up custom columns to export the data, so we can easily manage our order fulfillment each day. Absolutely recommend this app!

The Beautiful Bunch
澳大利亚
27天 人在使用应用
2024年1月2日

Always great help from the customer service by creating custom reports. This time from Amal. Thanks Amal for helping out!

CEK Gymnastics
荷兰
大约2年 人在使用应用
2024年1月23日

I needed to use the app for many different purposes and it gave me the results I needed. Plus, the support team is always there to help and they're very resolutive. Recommended.

San Saru
西班牙
大约1年 人在使用应用
2024年1月25日

Nirmala is great! This app is great! We have been trying to get a report that projects our sales this year based on last year's sales by week and Nirmala understood and created that report! Thank you for your great app and your excellent report

MyInboardMarine.com
2个月 人在使用应用
2023年11月13日

I've always had an amazing experience with this app! Anytime I want a review, I just put ask for it in the chat box and I get a response within a couple of minutes with agents who are very patient and redo my requests until I have a report that meets my needs. Literally never have to wait too long and I can always count on them! Thanks so much!

Smunchys
接近2年 人在使用应用
2024年1月24日

Lots of different reports one can export. Pretty much everything. Good customer support as well.

Bosant
挪威
3个月 人在使用应用
2023年11月30日

Great app to help sort out customers, unfulfilled orders, etc. And any time I have an issue, if i reach out on live chat they have it fixed in minutes.

Knotty Pine Woodworks
11个月 人在使用应用
2023年12月20日

Data Export IO is the best time saving, user-friendly, and robust data management platform I have used in years. I no longer have issues with data gathering where Shopify falls VERY short. But what is even more impressive than the platform itself, is the support team. BRAVO a million times! The support team has not only provided solutions for my many, MANY questions and requests, but they have done so quickly, clearly, and efficiently. Thank you to the entire Data Export IO team, between your product and your support team, you all have saved me hours, if not days, in my time to task completion!

Sok-It