Data Export IO: Reports , 2,101 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 0% 的评分是 1 星
2024年1月16日

Just an incredible product and a support team who went above and beyond to help me find solutions to my problem. The first support issue was solved within a few minutes, with great explanations and solutions. Second went above and beyond too.
Sorting and filtering features are easy & straightforward to use and very simple to get started with. Would recommend it to anyone who wishes to use this app.

Jewelled Me
1天 人在使用应用
2023年10月30日

It's customer service is so good if you need them to do something for you over chat. Great app! SQL background is easy to create report. Easy aggregate data once you figure out how it works. Highly recommend!

open air 公式オンラインストア
日本
2个月 人在使用应用
2023年11月6日

Brilliant Customer Service. Saved me hours trying to match up reports. Now I can use the data to see clearly and make proper decisions for my business.

Parent Studio
8个月 人在使用应用
2023年12月19日

Great app that can run various reports and particularly useful for reconciling shopify reports to your deposits in the bank

Robotix Education Inc.
大约2个月 人在使用应用
2023年10月18日

Simple, versatile and very straight forward. Easy to use!
Allowed me extra time to test, very helpful pointing me to where I could find my reports. Customer service is very efficient and knowledgeable. Overall we are happy with the scheduled report service.

Celebration Company
9个月 人在使用应用
2023年12月6日

Fantastic. Able to get the information I need and very helpful customer service chat.

Pendle Hill
大约1个月 人在使用应用
2023年10月26日

The Data Export's service is professional, fast and kind! I just asked for technical support, and in less than 10 minutes, problem solved perfectly. All the data source and report is running now.

Bridgehead Catering
7个月 人在使用应用
2023年12月6日

Great reporting software and excellent prompt technical service and setup

RUBICON MODELS UK Ltd
1年多 人在使用应用
2023年10月5日

Tec support has been amazing! They helped me get my custom report set up and tweaked after I found some things that were not working quite right. They even created extra custom reports as a work around for my issue. They were very responsive via chat and got a screenshare set up for next day when my issue could not be resolved via chat. Highly recommend! They really care about creating a product that works for their customers. Thanks for your help Domonic!

The Wild Salmon Co.
5个月 人在使用应用
2023年10月25日

User friendly.
Very practical for viewing online sales reports.
Easy to communicate when you need assistance.

Les Poissonneries Odessa