Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

LaLa Daisy

Great app and great support! They will create the reports for you if you need them to, which is awesome.

Impact Mouthguards

Its just been a few days of using the app but we are excited by the results. Reports are easy to generate and digest.

Even better, when we could not figure something out , the help has been lightning quick.

The White Collar Fight Club

Great app with much needed daily reporting. Helps me track and log all daily sales. Great support also.

MIRAE

very very helpful and great services
the export format is very customisable to our company style internal format

Amano Artisans

After the disbelief that Shopify can't give you a report by collection, I decided to give this app a try. Sam was very helpful and helped me with my first couple reports :) Thank you!

BL Lashes

I needed an app to support extracting some data into excel file which Shopify basic function wasn't equipped to do. The possibilities you can do with this app is LIMITLESS. At first, I was a little overwhelmed but their customer support was always there to help. Very helpful support, quick response, AND a functioning app. I love it.

At My Best (Work Positive Limited)

This has been a really useful app.

The best thing is the support Reuben and the other guys offer - they're brilliant at helping ensure you get the data you want out of the reports. Definitely recommended!

Penn State Special Delivery

We needed some custom reports built and this app worked perfect. The app support is by far the best I have used on Shopify. The app owner and staff are extremely knowledgeable and quick to help. If you need a data export app in Shopify this is the way to go.

Summer Confort

The app is indispensable to export orders! Their customer service is at the top of the game! I recommend 100%.

Fero Glitz

needed reports in a hurry and this app did the trick! the customer support is top notch! they were fast and efficient and new exactly what i needed! love everything about it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51