Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Bayard Press Asia 芥子園出版社

We were using another app for several years to build up our reports and were looking to change. We tried several apps and none was as as user friendly as Data Exports knowing that we have shopify stores retrieving information from word press developments and different languages to take into account (trivial but other apps would for instance have issue with French accents or Chinese characters in address field.). To finish I never had such a good customer service. Very personal, as efficient and quick as your next door team member.

The Library Store

We downgraded from Shopify Advanced to a Shopify account. This app allowed us to create the custom reports we needed for a fraction of the price. It really made a huge difference with the success of our business.

Endy

I used this app to keep track of lead time and the tags that are assigned to each order to use for analysis and decision making. The help from the team is very quick and useful.

Queen's Delight

I'm quite old and I worked with tech support for so many things in so many places. From Tier1, very very expensive support, to the cheap one, provided usually in India over the phone, in unintelligible English.

The one offered by probably the coder of this app is one of the best I ever received and for sure the best ever for such money.
I will keep paying for the app even if I'll stop having use for it.

Sebastian

NOO

Dominic from the support team was amazing ! He created all the reports I needed in less than 1 hour and answered all my questions. Thank you !

ooakshell

best app for exporting and amazing customer service! i needed to export custom line items and had no idea how, and they had no problem helping me with it! :)

TTCshop

I look at a lot of Apps, and sometimes it's awesome to have customer service that will meet you half-way on meeting your goals. Data Export Reports had me up and running the exact report I needed in 3 minutes. Thanks!

Ölich

Thumbs up for these guys. Always on time, always active in communication. As a manager, I love to work with people who can solve problems in an easy way.

Thank you very much!!

QPLASH.COM

I needed a report that shopify couldnt make and they were able to help me right away
They even had live customer support which is rare for an app A++++++

Curra Celtic Jewellery

Superb App! I use it to generate outstanding 'Orders to be Made' reports which streamline my whole process. The functionality of this app is mind-boggling and if you have any special requests (as I did) their Technical Team will sort it in jig-time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88