Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Rugs Done Right

Excellent support. They are extremely responsive. Any special request has been handled quickly and easily. I an thoroughly impressed.

Rayne Clinical Nutrition

We implemented Data Export as an addendum to Shopify's OOTB analytics capabilities in our reporting suite. Data Export staff, specifically Malik, spent weeks helping us stand up our canned reports. Huge help. Beyond the onboarding, Data Export enables us to access customer and product metafields and additional order line item information that we'd otherwise not have easy visibility into. Would recommend.

Jimmy Joy

Jim will help you generate and save the reports you need so you can work with them afterwards. Thank you!

Primm

We have received excellent customer service from Jim and Daniel to help us create an order form to make our shipping handling more automatic. They organised the template exactly as we needed it which was very helpful!

FlashFomo

Such a great App, I had very specific things that I need to export and update daily and this app can do it all. But the best thing is the team who are SO responsive and helpful! Jackson has been guiding me through report set-ups and fixing problems for me before I've even found them myself!

Maxi Offres

Very usefull app with a lot of custom and automation functions. And the customer service is perfect

Showroom

Works great for exporting our product list to a third party! Makes all the reports we need with plenty of custom options.

Wow Computer

I use this app to export orders, and it is wonderful. The support is awesome and has always ben there to help with anything!

ichbingelb.com

Very nice App. The support is very recommendable. Questions are answered immediately via live chat or email in a few minutes/hours.

enibbana.com

I am using the app for several months and I am pretty satisfied. The app is making all the reports that I need. The more important is the support, they have a live chat and it has helped me every time I needed it, and believe me, every body needs a support?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 109 110