Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Run The Edge Store

We purchased Data Export to help us with extracting data from customized fields we have in Shopify. We had some complicated needs and every time we needed help or an adjustment Data Export was extremely responsive and always made the adjustments we needed within 24 hours. They went above and beyond. We highly recommend their product for any of your advanced reporting needs within Shopify.

Satorie

This app is verry good! The service is 10 Stars! and it safes me a feew ours a day! This app is a must have for everyone!

Boutique Arthur

Very powerfull app and the support team (david) is very kind and reactive
He was always available and with good advices

DVI Personalization

I use advanced plan, the team is the best. John, Dominic and Daniel all of them are so helpful. they customize for me, making the reports just the way i want it. This report system allows me to automate my store... just so good. totally 10/10 recommend it!

Máscara De Látex

The help to get your reports right is absolutely awesome, they have been VERY helpful. Every report I struggled with shopify is really easy to have with this app. Thanks

Scooteretti

I installed the APP as I needed to get an exact report extracted. I was asking support for help and Reuben went over an above to assist me in creating the perfect report. He helped me out in under 15 minutes. Amazing service, amazing APP. A must-have APP if you want to clearly see data that is important to your business.

Get it today!

OMGwantit

Great app plugin. Recommend everyone to install and use. There is a lot of table information inside, all your data can be downloaded from here. The customer service staff is very patient and helps us download the form and the correct data information. Highly recommended!

mybohowear

The customer service staff is very patient and helps us download the form and the correct data information. Very recommended! They are great and full of features.

24hrpop

really like this app, and it is the most functional app for export data. And the support people really nice, helped us to download the information. Really suggest you to use it!!!

Targus US

This app has all the features that Shopify should have but doesn't. I am able to pull detailed reports on sales data, my store's catalog, and so much more. Their customer support is very helpful at answering any questions I have. They helped me pull a customized report that I needed in a timely manner. I highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55