Data Export IO

Data Export IO

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Estore Automate
October 21, 2022

Pretty easy to set up, but I couldn't figure out how to build a particular report I needed. Via chat Shawn built it for me, which was great. For our store this app is particularly useful because it will automatically export a report via email, Google Drive, or Google Sheets on a schedule. Now the key report arrives every Friday.

AIR GEAR
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
October 21, 2022

everything works like clockwork (proverb)
I have a question - they answered quickly and efficiently
there is a bug - fixed
I think this application is in the top 1% of the highest quality on the platform

Ink-Ok
Ukraine
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
October 21, 2022

Amazing service. When I had a problem with data exported from the apps, I chatted with a real customer support and the problem was resolved in just 1 minutes.

Sephena
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 20, 2022

Level of service was outstanding!! I needed a custom option built in and used the chat feature and my problem was solved by Jeff in a matter of minutes. I can't ever recall having such a professional and quick solution in a matter of minutes. Highly robust features, great price, and outstanding customer service. Do not hesitate to try this app if you need high quality flexible reporting and value great customer service!

The Amish House
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 19, 2022

Great app and great support in the difficult world of good data reporting! This is the missing link in Shopify reporting we all need.

Velvet Heart Clothing