Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

NILUH DJELANTIK

Happy so far with it, I was very frustrated with the way shopify exports were poor in data/customization, with this app I can easily export my sales with variant and product price so I can easily analyze trends, stock levels by size etc... I haven't explored all the options yet but I ll be happy to subscribe to this app, 5$ for such a powerful tool is a very good deal in my opinion.

Lavender Tree Boutique

This product is giving me the tools we need to process orders faster. I simply told the support rep what I wanted to be able to see, and they created the report for me in just a few mintues

Specialty Hub

very useful app with great customers support, highly recommended and easy to use. five star review for sure

Visit South Walton

Data Export has been wonderful!! HUGE shout out to Dominic and Sam for promptly assisting me (multiple times) and for their patience and understanding every time I needed changes made to my reports. The customer service/support is as awesome as the Data Export App!

EMPA

Very detailed reports can be created, and integration with Google Drive etc. is also good.
Chat support can also solve problems quickly.

Loco Skates

Really second to none support so far. Plus it's the only app that could run a report with the very specific requirements I needed... and that includes adding columns to a database export which Shopify does not export as standard. 10/10

Founders Co MN

Great application for pulling specific scheduled reports. Customer service is very responsive and helpful.

Daegu Beauty PH

been using the app for so long. their customer support is always on point and get the reports in fast turn around! awesome job!

Mossery

The best app support ever. David, Arun and John helped us with setting up our reports from start to finish. They basically coded everything for us and it's almost like there's nothing they can't do!

Super helpful, accommodating and patient. We love how flexible the app is too and how it doesn't make us feel limited. Data export definitely has a lot to offer.

Keep up the great work guys!

Ngali

We use Data Export to manage our reports off Shopify. If we experience any difficulty in getting the specific reports we want the support team are fantastic to work with. Very happy client.