Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Roofing Outlet

Great app and fantastic Support. Huge help for our accounts team. Responses on email and online chat are instant and always resolved without trouble. I would highly recommend this app.

Regents Park Pharmacy

David & Dominic has helped me with exporting some tailored functions for my shopify store. Swift and prompt assistance from these people. Like every other review, top-notch customer service. Would 5/5 recommend.

The Horse

Great app, great support. Thanks for your help getting the reports we want to see, they help us run our business.

Vernatherm™ - Bilbee Controls ™ - Ulanet™ Online Store

Very easy to use, great customer service ! Very worth it ! This tool saved me hours of combining standard reports so Thank you !

Studebaker Metals

This app does exactly what it says it will, and the customer service is second to none. You can live chat to have a report adjusted or created in real time, so far they've always been available. I HATE when apps have live chat support but are never actually there to support -- its made a huge difference for us and I really encourage the use of this app.

Gatto Con Personalità

Very good support and a great app.

I really like team support. They made the export template for me according to my directions..

Hot Wheels

Fantastic support and a great app. The support team is always there to go that extra mile for you to ensure everything works for you.

Jude Connally

Great app and amazing customer service! Have had them create and schedule exports for me in the past and just spent 4 minutes getting them to update 2 of them based on a new requirement. Did it all through Chat with David! Again, stellar service!

WholesalePhoneAccessories.com

Exceptional Service !! These guys are really amazing. they can solve your issue guaranteed and customize the reports exactly how you want.

Very experienced !! I wish all app developers provided this kind of fast and amazing support.

Keep it up guys.

MIND DUST

So far so good. Customer service is spot on. Let's see how it goes further on. Hope it will be as good as it's started.