Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Electro Vision Inc

This app is incredible, AS WELL THE SUPPORT!

There are so many options to make reports, and if you can't figure out how to make something specific, the support staff is quick to make your life simple!

Beyond thankful to Sam for his help as well as the team.

100% recommended

Shop Metal Art

I used this app to help me export my orders daily with custome fields.
I got all things that I would to get with Reuben's kind support.
He helped me kindly and with by last thing.
I recommend this app to every shopify customers.
This will improve your store and management.
Daniel Colella

Elecraft

I use this app for several reports. The app is very easy to use, and with all of the variable at your fingertips, there are few reports that you can't produce. When you can't produce a report, the Support Team is there to help you. The support you get with this application is absolutely amazing!

MagnaFlow

Awesome app and more importantly, great customer service. Definitely key to any reporting requirements you may want to have, but unsure on how to setup.

tentree

Easy to pull pretty much anything you need. Really helped provide order and customer data to our team. Good support too - was able to get a report created when I couldn't figure out the best format.

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית

Data export - Really like your customer service. Very professional and extremely fast! Keep doing what you do...!

Orka

I used this app to create a daily sales report and schedule automated runs sent to a list of recipients. At first i tried creating the report myself, but after playing in the app a little i decided to reach out to their customer service for help. They were helpful and quick - created my report, scheduled the run, made the required changes in a matter of minute. You should definitely consider this app - service is impeccable!

I&O (DEVELOPMENT)

Solid and staple app. Very responded & helpful support. Almost any kind of data is covered, those ones not yet covered taken care with custom reports. Totally recommended.

GearValor

Reuben was a great help , i was a little confused with how this all worked but i literally asked support and in less than 1 min i was helped and problem solved! great app.

Kabuki Strength

Fantastic app that really expands on what you can do with Shopify. The best part is the support - if you have a report and can't figure out how to do it yourself (it's pretty easy for the most part) the support team at EStore Automate will work with you over email, over the phone, until the problem is solved. I had a very complex report that involved data calculations using both static and dynamic values being pulled, and they were able to put it together for me!

Get this app!