Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports | Reviews

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Goodwill Wine

This app helps take our weekly reporting up to a whole new level. It is so customisable that I can't imagine there ever being a report that wasn't possible through this app. The support team are proactive and extremely helpful. Highly recommend.

FORME

Great UX design, very easy to create and modify reports. The support team is great - very responsive and able to assist with any issues.

CURE Gold Bows

This app has saved our team literally hours of manual work!! Highly recommend this to anyone needing a reporting app. The customer service is outstanding and SO quick. They can pretty much do anything you need in terms of reporting. We are very impressed.

Christian Wijnants Shop

Great App, It helped us automate reports and send them to clients. Also support in fine tuning was excelent!

Ritual Hockey

Great app with fast support. It can report on almost anything sales/order related. Just ask for help and Sam or John will set you up super quick. I would definitely recommend for anyone needing custom reports.

Veggies.my

This is a wonderful app with a great support team. It has allowed us to generate many reports that have assisted us in making our processes even more efficient. Still discovering the many more useful reports that the app generates.

Nasal Aid

HUGE Time Saver. Wow definitely worth getting. Their reporting capabilities exceed so much of what shopify offers. You need this app if you want to thrive in selling anything on shopify.

The HOCKEY CONNECTION

This app is great to run all reports you may need! It is something we were lacking within our company and now we have daily reports sent. You create it once and forget about it! Very helpful to keep track of your business. Their chat system is also great when you have a quick question.

Elva

Really informative app, with great customer support. A must-have in every store. I needed some additional data, and it was provided promptly.

Eclair Lips

So glad that I discovered this app! I'm able to get such custom detailed reports to meet some our complex bookkeeping situations. Not only that, but the support is fantastic - they have created so many reports and helped me troubleshoot a variety of things to get the data that I needed.