Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

S O P H IE

Really good app. Customer service is amazing, very helpful with sorting out unique report requirements.

Today's Catch Seafood

I think any time you add an app, no matter how skilled you are, its just not an immediate 'go'. Yes, eventually you understand how the app works for you, but there's a learning curve. And I just needed my first report to get up and going fast. I installed the app and right there was a chat option. It was 6AM and John popped on, offered to write the custom report for me and voila, it was done. Now I can see how the fields work so I can do other reports. But John just smoothed the way. Customer service is so important with these apps and Data Export has it. Oh, and it works and it priced right. On to more reports John...

Bleuet

Just downloaded this app and installed. Downloaded several apps supported by Data Export team. Simple and awesome. Looking forward to using this alot!

asiastreetfood Shop

Since Shopify's own export is pretty limited this app helped me a lot to create custom exports. Also, the support is pretty outstanding.

localfreshfood

This app is great for exporting any data from Shopify. Support was extremely quick in helping me to create a custom report with some variables that weren't available within the app itself. Highly recommended.

EMPIRE

Great App and an Awesome Support Team. Support Team helped with the custom changes required in the report to fulfill our business requirement. As the BI Tool, we are using was not able to connect with Shopify directly. The schedulable reports acted as a boon to us and we are able to get this data via reports in our BI Tool. No extra cost was involved.

🇫🇷

Awesome app with great support, highly recommended for all report needs. You can even reach out to their support team to get a custom report created for your specific needs (no additional charges).

Pro Solutions Direct

This app gives full access to data collected by Shopify and empowers you to send it via email and FTP. It works well and where I have had issues the support team was quick to jump in and resolve them with customization.

Secrets Fashion Boutique

This is an AWESOME report option for the small business owner. I am not ready to advance to a higher monthly plan with shopify yet so I chose the $5 per month report option on the "Data Exporter" app and it is perfect. I asked for help to get started through their live chat, Sam qickly helped me create a scheduled report that will be perfect for me and the needs I have for now. This is a small fee to get a lot of report options. Highly suggested!

Dents UK

The help support is great. They helped write a new report to suit my needs and were so helpful and patient. Thoroughly recommend.