Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Mentor Verlag Berlin

Such a great tool and real good & fast support. It saves us a lot of time. Getting reports via email is so great, also as a reminder. Thank you!

Down Right Merch

This app has a deep report creating interface, it has been very helpful for generating and automating reports. Customer Service is top notch.

Descendant of Thieves

I used the App to pull a single report to analyze my business. Before this app I had to pull 3 different shopify reports. Made life easier.

Buadep GmbH

Great tool and excellent support! The tool has saved me hours. It was so easy to get the data exported which I need. Great tool

The Trimming Company

Would give 6*! support really helpful, some really useful report building, i have only scratched the surface but looks really useful app

Wild Wings

This is a great app with excellent support. They were able to custom build the report I needed. Would definitely recommend if you need reports generated on a daily basis.

Prodelusa

I've been using Data Export for a while. Incredible support and a very powerful tool. I have this app installed in 2 sites already.

Lot 10 Hutong

Chat support is pretty much reply on the fly and it not taking them so long to customize the report that I need. Thumbs up!!

GalaxyCon

I was about to give up on my project until I found Data Export. The standard features got me 1/3 to my end result, which gave me hope, and then I asked Dominic in the chat bot for help, and he got me to 100% of my goal in about 20 minutes. This took me from a place of total confusion to complete relief. I'm extremely grateful for the help, and relieved that I'm able to use Shopify in a completely new way!

UNIQSO

i used this app to create report and extract data for airwaybill shipping, it helps to save me a lot of time and minimize the error especially previously i have to extract raw data from shopify and arrange it for bulk upload.

The support is super helpful, for just only small amount i paid, they help you to create the report from A to Z. I will definitely recommend to my friends!