Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

The Commandment Co

Exactly the app that i need. After "Relic Sales Volume Report" app got deleted and not working anymore, i searched for another alternative and found this app! Reuben was kind enough to help me to generate the first report and it has the number of sales by SKU and time period which i need. It's not graphical interface but once u get the report done, it's basically just a click away to generate your latest report. Give it a try!

darnashop

This is a versatile app with an excellent support team. For this price, it provides great value. Highly recommended!

Savory Institute

The app is comprehensive and the support was amazing!! I was having issues with running a specific report and they hopped on and helped me out late at night - awesome

procompression.com

This app is great at extracting data from Shopify and organizing into usable reports used for various vendors. Support is awesome and video tutorials are extremely helpful.

MotorKote.com

The reports are great and the staff has been excellent to answer via chat which they instantly updated the changes to the report I need. Highly recommend.

Študentska-trgovina.si

We needed to create manual reports for advertising portal, where we promote our products. We have tried several apps, but Data Export was the best one. Their support was great and they provided us the exact custom report we needed. Very recommended!

VapeAround

Those reports are very useful for my shop. Recently, Data Export team helped me with a custom report that I'm using on daily basis when i'm dispatching the orders. Saved me a lot of time as there was a lot of manual work (copy/paste) that I was doing before! I'm very satisfied with their product and services around it. Highly recommend!

Buckle and Seam

Super easy tool which helps you to customize your data exports. Necessary to comply with german tax authorities! Super B service!

U'mista Cultural Centre

La Bella Amore' Boutique

This App is by far worth the cost as it has helped us to create reports that showed where revenue was being lost. We have utilized the customer support chat to answer some questions and to help us with generating a new report and their service was top notch. I highly recommend this App!