Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports | Reviews

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Larimar2015

Great customer support, helped me through over 18 messages in a timely manner and with a solution always.

I'm glad I was recommended this app by so many people, it truly is great.

The only thing that could be improved would be to add the "Print Order > Export PDF" function that can be found in Shopify orders. Otherwise, it has absolutely everything you might need.

Gentil

Awesome app, proving to be very useful for reporting and automation. Customer support is top notch and can't complain about the price. 5-stars all round.

Fifth Foster

Customer Support is doing a good job.

Classico Inc

Support is very wonderful! It gave me all my wishes.
I will continue to use this

Snagtights

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Support was really helpful and set up the report exactly how we wanted it.

Inovagogo

Great app. With them I could create all the reports I wanted which is not possible to do it with shopify alone.

I recommend you all this app

40 Days For Life Store

Very good app! It looks simplistic but it's very powerful and the support group is very fast and can help customize anything you can't do from the front end. Certainly a great cheap option for automated reporting and I would highly recommend.

Pixielanekidz

Great app, professional support, very helpful.

Botanina

Having a report which suits my company needs is crucial coz all the data is interrelated from supply chain till after sales business process. I'm very happy with the report customization features, and that I get a very helpful and competent customer support.

Olena Health

The app lets you customize the data fields required for your reports in an efficient manner. Also they have a great customer support team. Kudos