Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Liquidoactive

A good app with a great support team. We had an issue for over two days not generating a report and they finally managed to find our problem and solve it for us.

Banarasee

An immensely useful App for generating different reports for various business needs. Data export saved us a lot of effort and money.
The support provided by the team was incredible. And that too even before purchasing the App.
Way to go team

Wfttobacco

We needed at more robust report tool for tax purposes than Shopify offered. As a cigar brand, we have to track cigars separately from the numerous other products we sell. Data Export has been exactly what we needed. While I can't honestly say how easy the reports are to create, because I merely contact their customer service and have them create the report template for me, I can say that their customer service is outstanding. It never takes them long to create the template, so I imagine if I took a few minutes to learn, it wouldn't be hard, but that's on me! I get what I need with the help I need when I need it. What more can I say?

Evivo

This app is worth every penny. Gaining easy access to our Shopify data has been helpful to multiple departments including Accounting, Sales and Marketing. Also, the developers provide top tier customer service with quick replies and personalized support. TWO THUMBS UP!!!

Antwerp Avenue

I was looking for a live product feed in URL and although it sounded simple, it was almost impossible to find a way to make it happen. Then someone recommended Data Export and the app itself is very valuable. Data Export's team has helped me trumendously setting up my product feed!

Tulio Fashion

We've just installed the app and so far so good. The support has been fantastic and they've customised a report for us quickly and easily. I would recommend giving this a go for sure.

Virginvapor

Still to this day the most valuable App in the Shopify Store. We can get any data set we need and the tech support team is always right there to help.

Picturekeeper Com

Very helpful support team that solved our issue quickly.

Catsaver

Data Eport is great! The support is superb from the developer, the team that helps you make reports, and the chat staff. Everyone I have interacted with has been extremely helpful and friendly.

Data Export has saved us a lot of pain and grief. As a non-profit using Shopify - we can't upgrade to the option of creating customized reports. We use these reports not just to see how sales are, but we also take donations, process fees, etc, and everything has to be correct for accounting, and we have to be able to upload portions into our donor database easily & quickly. Data Export makes it possible.

I love Shopify, and it is a vast improvement to what we had as a POS and online store, but without this app, it would be severely lacking in the reporting area for us. I highly recommend Data Export!

The 280 Group

Great app - saves us a ton of time by giving us daily sales reports for specific products!