Data Export IO: Reports

Data Export IO: Reports

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
August 21, 2019

Great app with much needed daily reporting. Helps me track and log all daily sales. Great support also.

The White Collar Fight Club
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 20, 2019

very very helpful and great services
the export format is very customisable to our company style internal format

MIRAE
Taiwan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 14, 2019

After the disbelief that Shopify can't give you a report by collection, I decided to give this app a try. Sam was very helpful and helped me with my first couple reports :) Thank you!

Amano Artisans
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 14, 2019

I needed an app to support extracting some data into excel file which Shopify basic function wasn't equipped to do. The possibilities you can do with this app is LIMITLESS. At first, I was a little overwhelmed but their customer support was always there to help. Very helpful support, quick response, AND a functioning app. I love it.

BL Lashes
South Korea
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited August 13, 2019

This has been a really useful app.

The best thing is the support Reuben and the other guys offer - they're brilliant at helping ensure you get the data you want out of the reports. Definitely recommended!

At My Best (Work Positive Limited)
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 13, 2019

We needed some custom reports built and this app worked perfect. The app support is by far the best I have used on Shopify. The app owner and staff are extremely knowledgeable and quick to help. If you need a data export app in Shopify this is the way to go.

Penn State Special Delivery
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 12, 2019

The app is indispensable to export orders! Their customer service is at the top of the game! I recommend 100%.

Summer Confort
Spain
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited August 12, 2019

needed reports in a hurry and this app did the trick! the customer support is top notch! they were fast and efficient and new exactly what i needed! love everything about it

Fero Glitz
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 12, 2019

The best customer service!! Really really fast, helpful and they did a lot of extra's for us! I can really recommend the app if you need custom reports. All reports we wanted they made for us. It's worth it!

Olivia & Kate
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 8, 2019

I am using this app to streamline the financial reporting so all the information is located within one report. I worked with their online support/chat and they were able to build a report that makes it possible to reconcile sales/payments/tax/shipping on a daily basis.

Anything Bling Boutique