Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Buckle and Seam

Super easy tool which helps you to customize your data exports. Necessary to comply with german tax authorities! Super B service!

U'mista Cultural Centre

This is a versatile app with an excellent support team. For this price, it provides great value. Highly recommended!

La Bella Amore' Boutique

This App is by far worth the cost as it has helped us to create reports that showed where revenue was being lost. We have utilized the customer support chat to answer some questions and to help us with generating a new report and their service was top notch. I highly recommend this App!

Carnival Store GmbH

These guys are perfect. The app works great and support is perfect. Thanks a lot. I am using this app for a long time with zero problems.

MDNA SKIN

This app is fantastic.
Using Shopify, I believe it keeps a large data which may be useful for future marketing.
But the flexibility of data downloading was limited.
Data Export allows me to download any kind of data.

Moreover, their support desk is very helpful.
When I wanted to show delivery date in my data, they wrote a script to show it.
Delivery dates let me know who long it takes to deliver our package to each location.

Philip Jones

Worked perfectly for what we wanted it to do (generate daily custom reports) and the support we received to implement this was fantastic.

Swagger & Swoon

Really pleased with this app, but more so with the support. They say they can create any report for you, and they did just that, and really quickly. We now have our most important stats in a spreadsheet whenever we want it. Will definitely be getting more reports done! Thank you!

A Dog's Love

Great app and Sam is very helpful in getting things set up properly. This is going to save me a lot of time!

HeartsEase Clothing

I used the app to help gather some necessary data for tax returns. With the help of Reuben via a chat session, I had the info I needed in a couple of minutes. Very satisfied and would absolutely recommend.

Código 1530

Data Export is exactly what we needed to better understand and analyze our business. Their support is fast, responsive, and has always been able to get my challenging requests. I highly recommend this product!!