Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

XRACE-NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 1 day

This reason this is the best export app on Shopify is the support. I am new to all this but the support from the team to get me started has been best in class. If I could give them 6 stars, I would. Kudos to their team.

Burke Avenue by Craig the Barber

This is a solid and very detailed app. After downgrading to the Shopify Basic Plan I was worried that I was not going to have the detailed info needed to grow my business. But, this app has helped me not to worry about that.

BeautyJoint.Com

This is simply the best export app hands down! Their customer service is amazingly fast and friendly. This is a must have Shopify app.

Flents

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Our accounting department finds this app extremely helpful. Makes it easier for them to track gift card payments/usage and various transactions. Saves them a lot of time when needing to locate the correct invoice numbers and cross reference.

North American Urns and Memorials

I used to go crazy having to download the entire Shopify database every time I needed to get a report out of inventory. Data Export is easy, fast and has excellent customer support. The first time I asked for help the rep actually created the report for me within a minute. I'm still in the trial period, but this looks like a good investment.

The Fine Wine Company Ltd

Great app fantastic customer support always on hand no matter what time to help certainly recommend

Custom Pet Gifts

Time spent using app About 3 years

Have been using this app for years and is very simple and super helpful! Thanks to Shawn for helping me recently to get things setup.

Cuddle Clones

Great app, does what it needs to do. Absolutely great support. The team is fast and very helpful in resolving the issue.

Artisan W&S

The support is super fast and responsive. Any reports that I cannot create, the support is already quick to respond and generate the report I needed. The most recent support request, Dominic was very quick to generate the report I desired after asking a few questions. I would definitely recommend this app to all Shopify users.

labrinth-music

Shawn was very helpful and basically created and scheduled my reports for me. Really great service!