Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Milandet.

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

I use the app to send to my suppliers and it is really useful . The customer service is really efficient too.

11Bravos.com

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Wow, this app is extremely functional, and will report virtually anything you can think of. More impressive is their support. Almost midnight, EST on a Friday night and they are live chatting with me setting up my reporting exactly the way I need. Very impressed with their service.

Amani Soaps

This is such a useful app. I really am not skilled in setting up excel sheets etc and Data Export has helped me to really understand all aspects of my sales--from many different perspectives. Plus I can use it to help me calculate taxes etc. And the customer support was exceptional. Dominic was SO patient with me as I worked to understand how to create and edit various reports. Honestly, this is the most useful app I've used on Spotify. Thank you so much!

Sherpa Adventure Gear

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app takes care of all reporting aspects needed. The support on the app justifies the 5 star rating.

Kool-Kool

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 2 months

they are simply the best.
They will help you optimize the export till you satisfaction.
Very quick reply and friendly.

La Boutique MOSO

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Its a very useful apps that basically allows you to make any kind of report. We use it for inventory and tax rates reports which saves us a lot of time every month. The support is very responsive and is willing to take time to help you so thats very good. I recommend this app

Tappan

This app is essential for our Ecomm team to perform deep dive metrics. Their team has great customer service!

International Food Shop

Great app to export orders for user.
Also Customer service is very good, Highly recommended.

Oddballs

Great product, outstanding customer service - if you want csv exports this is the app you are looking for - Can I have that field in the report - oh yes you can, what about order attributes? - yup them too.

Secrets Shhh | Engagement Rings | Wedding Bands

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I used it to export sales data but more to determine the split of items on sale vs items not on sale. Gave me all the info with an easy to use interface and support is amazing.