Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports | Reviews

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Burgabox

Best customer support I've ever received! My store has tons of variants and the same products offered in many different ways. We needed an app that showed total units sold per day so we can prep. There was nothing available on the market as I researched everywhere. That said, Eby and the team worked with me to create a solution using the Data Export app. Amazing support and highly recommended!

Kwee Jack Fish Co Llc

Customer support has been very helpful. This app is very powerful for the price, and some of the options went well over my head when trying to set up my first few reports. I'm not a spreadsheet or data guru, but their support was quick and easy and got me going right away. This app will save our team many man-hours trying to get to the data we needed. Highly recommend at least trying the free trial and seeing if it does what you need.

J J Petite Boutique

We just purchased this app and within minutes I had 3 reports emailed to me. When I asked them to make a few changes it was done within minutes. Right now, we are very pleased with Data Export!

Blooming Lotus Jewelry

Amazing customer service! Answers questions very quickly and thoroughly. Had a couple of issues on day 1 but it was solved within a couple of hours. Very impressed with the speed and ease of their live chat, emails and customer service. And I got the exact report I was looking for!

Ole And Steen

Probably the best app for exporting data from Shopify!

It's extremely easy to integrate with data from other apps like Store Pickup + Delivery, where you pull exactly what you need using the custom columns.
Combined with the hourly scheduling, we can generate sales statistics, forecasts, and loads more throughout the day.

And if that wasn't enough, their support team help you sort out any problems you might have, or even help you setup an entire report tailored to your needs.

Highest recommendations for anyone looking to export their data from Shopify!

Redfoxlyons

This is by far the best reporting tool out there! There is a learning curve to this, but once you get a handle of it, it can do everything you can imagine. If you get stuck building a report, use the chat feature. They are VERY helpful. Their customer support is absolutely the best part of this. HIGHLY Recommend to anyone who is looking for more information than Shopify gives you on their standard reports.

Salem Essentials And Apothecary

When it comes to reporting, this app makes EVERY store a Shopify Plus store! In a couple of minutes, I was running reports and making advanced reports that gave me all kinds of great info on my orders, expenses, fees, taxes, and net revenue.

One item I wanted reporting on was the Carrier Freight costs per order. This was not available as a default BUT the support team worked with me to customize my report to include this info....Eby in the support team was great! This app SAVES ME MONEY$$$$ (and tons of time)! It's truly a great app!

5 Stars plus 5 more!

Dee Trade

Extremely useful app! You could have a report about literally everything in your store and have more control over it. Also if you didn't find what you need using default report's templates (which is rare), the support team will do it for you quickly and they didn't leave you before you will be satisfied. Highly recommended!

UPDATE: Still awesome customer support and the app as well) They respond straight and fix quickly. Perfect!

Turtle Doves 2

This app is extremely powerful. There's pretty much no piece of data from your store that can't be accessed with it.

The support is also frankly amazing. You wont regret this. If for some reason you install it and do, then ask for support - they'll help you get what you need from it.

Buylor

Very Powerful Apps and support team!!
They can help me custom any report that I want to export.