Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Lucy's - חנות חיות חברתית

Data export - Really like your customer service. Very professional and extremely fast! Keep doing what you do...!

Orka

I used this app to create a daily sales report and schedule automated runs sent to a list of recipients. At first i tried creating the report myself, but after playing in the app a little i decided to reach out to their customer service for help. They were helpful and quick - created my report, scheduled the run, made the required changes in a matter of minute. You should definitely consider this app - service is impeccable!

I&O (DEVELOPMENT)

Solid and staple app. Very responded & helpful support. Almost any kind of data is covered, those ones not yet covered taken care with custom reports. Totally recommended.

GearValor

Reuben was a great help , i was a little confused with how this all worked but i literally asked support and in less than 1 min i was helped and problem solved! great app.

Kabuki Strength

Fantastic app that really expands on what you can do with Shopify. The best part is the support - if you have a report and can't figure out how to do it yourself (it's pretty easy for the most part) the support team at EStore Automate will work with you over email, over the phone, until the problem is solved. I had a very complex report that involved data calculations using both static and dynamic values being pulled, and they were able to put it together for me!

Get this app!

Watches International

In my brief use thus far, I have found it to be highly effective, extremely valuable and a time saving tool for any business owner concerned with efficiency. Kudos to the team.

MBICustom

Minutes after installing the app i was working with Rueben in their live chat and he had a report created for me immediately. Definitely looking forward to playing with this data.

Blackbora

I used this app to auto export my orders. Works perfectly for the task and the support is super helpful :

Sarissa Precision Limited

We have just started using this app for a specific task one where we can create a daily emailed report showing product sales, stock levels and bin locations. Bin locations were added to our products using a metafield which we planned to be able to access using Data Export - Reports.

This app is a very comprehensive reporting tool so we believed this could be achieved, it has been and works exactly how we require it to. However, we did require support to achieve our goal and the support we received was first class and immediate. John went above and beyond what I would have expected and continued to work with us until we(he) had created the exact report we needed. First class so far and if the reporting works every day as required this app will have improved our business at a low monthly cost.

The Commandment Co

Exactly the app that i need. After "Relic Sales Volume Report" app got deleted and not working anymore, i searched for another alternative and found this app! Reuben was kind enough to help me to generate the first report and it has the number of sales by SKU and time period which i need. It's not graphical interface but once u get the report done, it's basically just a click away to generate your latest report. Give it a try!