Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

AIR SPACE THAILAND

This app handles orders and shipping very well , also powerful ! Customer service has helped me a lot. <3

Meat N' Bone

Best app for reporting. We use it to generate reports and also for automated reports. Support is just EXCEPTIONAL -extremely knowledgeable and available to help.

Pastamanufaktur Zia Pina

Unbelievable support. No messing around with another pile of settings, just tell the friendly support people what you are planning to do and they will simply set everything up for you within minutes.
And the tool is very helpful too :-)

UMG Nashville

Incredibly helpful! The live human support was a game changer in helping me create the perfect report for my client. I could not recommend this app more!

Zhivago

The app saved me from working 2 hours daily. The customer service, i give it 10 stars not 5. they solve everything in a second, very well experienced. Great job to the app and its customer service

Mattel Creations

Absolutely essential for us to transform our Shopify orders into order formats our internal fulfilment and financial systems use.

Cosmic Purple Record Shop

Simple, easy to use, and provides a lot of information that is otherwise unavailable! Will be using this constantly for sure!

Pedestal Source

This is the solution for your custom report needs, especially if you're needing to export to Google Sheets with regularly scheduled reporting. The support team is fantastic and actually knows the program, rolling up their sleeves and helping with actual report building rather than the usual "support" that merely sends you links to how-to's.

34 Heritage Canada

I use this app to export all sorts of data for multiple shopify stores and it is really handy and easy to use. The customer service provided via online chat is excellent and super helpful when I have questions or need additional fields.

Beltone Online Store

Installed this to help with some specialty reporting for our Finance team. I needed to add some additional info not typically provided so I contacted the support chat. Within about 15 minutes they had added the custom script to my Org and I was able to export the data no problem.