Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

A Dog's Love

Great app and Sam is very helpful in getting things set up properly. This is going to save me a lot of time!

HeartsEase Clothing

I used the app to help gather some necessary data for tax returns. With the help of Reuben via a chat session, I had the info I needed in a couple of minutes. Very satisfied and would absolutely recommend.

Código 1530

Data Export is exactly what we needed to better understand and analyze our business. Their support is fast, responsive, and has always been able to get my challenging requests. I highly recommend this product!!

Clergerie Paris

Great app that is very useful to create custom reports. Also the support team is absolutely amazing.

FlyIcarus Drone Insurance

Perfect app. I needed to run a specific report and Sam very kindly set it up in about 3 minutes for me. Saved hours of work. Fantastic service !

Hollywood Thread

Easy to use and great support. They were there to help me set up the program, configure the fields and finalize the scheduling. Works great. Love it!

Milandet.

I use the app to send to my suppliers and it is really useful . The customer service is really efficient too.

11Bravos.com

Wow, this app is extremely functional, and will report virtually anything you can think of. More impressive is their support. Almost midnight, EST on a Friday night and they are live chatting with me setting up my reporting exactly the way I need. Very impressed with their service.

Amani Soaps

This is such a useful app. I really am not skilled in setting up excel sheets etc and Data Export has helped me to really understand all aspects of my sales--from many different perspectives. Plus I can use it to help me calculate taxes etc. And the customer support was exceptional. Dominic was SO patient with me as I worked to understand how to create and edit various reports. Honestly, this is the most useful app I've used on Spotify. Thank you so much!

Sherpa Adventure Gear

This app takes care of all reporting aspects needed. The support on the app justifies the 5 star rating.