Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Forty Clothing

Customer Service is amazing very professional, Can't thank Dominic enough for all his help time and time again. A+++

Select Australia

Best reporting app, with the best customer support of any app I have used. The team are always happy to help create the reports I need if I cannot do it myself. Best app to have on Shopify!

Kenny's Meals

I used another app before it was more money and way more efficient.
Got this app, has questions and they responded instantly and helped me set up the reports I needed!!
Must have

Omnilux LED Light Therapy

Great App! I'm using it for my Nexus Sales Tax reports. Chat support is almost immediate with a live agent.

Fit Me Norge

This app and customer service is amazing! A lot of the issues we experienced when moving over to Shopify was solved with this app. Everything from tracking product sales, exporting packing lists and custom made delivery lists. We needed some additional fields to be customised, support jumped straight at it and fixed it for us immediately. I would highly recommend this app. Thank you:)

Rebiome

This app is brilliant for reporting for C-level. The reports are highly costumizable and the price is more than fair for such a flexible and reliable service. Best support we've experienced in an app so far.

iLumkb

An amazing app to export the data from Shopify. The support staff is able to understand what I mean and can help me to get the results.

Whisky Tasting Co

An excellent app that is extremely flexible to customise exactly as you need it, backed up with great support. On most occasions the guys even offer to make the changes to reports but we prefer to make them ourselves so that our knowledge increases.
No need to look at alternatives, great product, good price and great support.

Vertice B2B - South Africa

Still running in trial mode but so far it is amazing. The support staff is very friendly and always willing to help. I will definitely use this app to start generating ALL our custom reports

Aurora Nutriceutics

Can't help myself, essential! Great support that helps you generate even the most complex reports! Fantastic!