Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Vintage Comics

Incredibly useful and simple to use app - game changer for the running of our business. Quick and helpful support as well :)

BLUEVIEW

Needed some easily customized Shopify Reports. The online support is excellent and interface is straightforward. Love it!

Sail PC

The app works really well and their chat customer service is SO FAST and so effective! Highly recommend

Verlinden Slaapcomfort

Location Belgium

Great app and great Support! Needed some tweaks on a report and they fixed it withing 5 min. Many thanks!

Autogoodies Malaysia

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We have been using this app to export the orders in around 6 stores. Does what it says, no complaints, customer support is also responsive. Thumbs up!! :)

Floyd Home

Time spent using app About 1 year

The chat support has been so helpful when I need to customize a report to capture all of the information. I'd be lost without them!

Sea Apple

Location Singapore

Great and fast support, very friendly service and responsive. They were able to customise a report for our needs quickly

FOLKS

Location Colombia

Es increible lo que se puede hacer con este app. Y el servicio es fenomenal. Solucionan cualquier problema o requerimiento que tengas. Super recomendado para cualquier empresa!

LaliSimone

I needed an data app to run reports on custom metafields in my shopify store. I installed Data Exports and I'm so impressed with 1) how easy and intuitive it is to use and 2) how amazing the customer support is. The support representative worked with me for at least an hour building several custom reports that are uniquely tailored to my business's data. Even though I'm comfortable using tech, sheets, columns, rows, data analytics can still be daunting for me. So I'm excited to see how Data Exports helps me gain some visibility into key business trends. I recommend you try the app!

DECORAMI

Location Germany

Die App ermöglicht es schnell und einfach alle in Shopify verfügbaren Daten in die benötigten Report Form zu bringen. Es gab ein paar kleinere Probleme bei einigen meiner Abfragen, die konnte das Team aber immer blitzschnell lösen. Der Kundenservice ist immer via Chat sofort erreichbar und sehr hilfreich - top!