Data Export Reports

Easy pre-made reports: customize, filter, schedule, and more.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Nordic Peace

Great App, great customer support. I invite you to test them out if you hare hesitating between them and a competitor.

The Boat Galley

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Fantastic. Gives me all the reports that Shopify doesn't. I do profit-sharing with some contractors, and get the reports necessary for paying them on the first of each month. Also, I'm able to have them get daily sales reports automatically. Saves me SO much time and effort. I had a couple of weird reports I needed for tax purposes, and Abishek helped me get exactly what I needed -- no pain!

Constantinides E-Shop

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great tool for analytics. I use it every month and it is essential for my business. The online chat is helpful and responsive

Versusforher

Location Pakistan

Very helpful support team, they helped me design my report very patiently :) I recommend this to every one.

National Museum of Wildlife Art

We really struggled with the lack of appropriate EOD POS reports that Shopify offered, also Shopify's inability to make and save custom reports. This app fixed ALL of those problems. So easy to use, such supportive staff, I truly can't say enough good things about it. Updating this review to just reiterate how helpful the staff is. They respond immediately and you feel certain they are working on the problem. This is so much better than the response I get with Shopify staff. Definitely get this app!

Buffalo Jeans CA

powerful app and excellent customer service. I would 10/10 recommend to anyone who needs an easy reporting solution

Innovation Sounds

Location Slovakia

The Data Export app works well. I'm 100% satisfied with it. I highly recommend this app who need some date export.

The Florist Shop

Always such great and helpful customer service! Data Export really helps our business create automatic reports which would take us so much time to do manually.

Perfectly Natural Soap

Time spent using app 1 day

I absolutely love this app. The ease of use and flexibility are great, but what was greater was the customer support they gave when I needed help figuring out a custom report - the support was quick and exactly what I needed.

Skin By Blair

Great app but the most impressive part is how responsive the customer support is. I've asked for numerous complicated reports and they always respond very promptly and are happy to assist any of my needs. I've used other similar apps that take forever to get anyone's help, so it's very refreshing to have an app and customer support of this quality! Highly recommend!