Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Dressing For His Glory

I needed an app to export a report each week and the support at Data Export was terrific. Setting up the template was complicated and John and Jaba were more than happy to do it for me. I would highly recommend this app!

Insight Cordless Lighting

An excellent app with even better support. Dominic has been extremely helpful with setting up a custom data report for us. Thank you!

Grow Pharmaceuticals

Everyone at Data Export is extremely helpful and will work with you to ensure any issue you may have is addressed and fixed promptly. I couldn't be happier with the service!

Animal Pharmaceuticals

I was having some issues formatting a report properly, and so after a few days of trial and error I reached out to tech support. I communicated quite a bit with Reuben, and he was incredibly knowledgable and patient with the issues I was having. We communicated back and forth until the issue was resolved. I couldn't say anything better about this app and the people behind it!

Evil Greed

Very very helpful app. We need to report out music sales to the German Top 100 charts which requites a very specific report that I can now easily generate with Data Export. Very kind and helpful support, too!

Perry Ellis

This is the best support team for any app we have had the privileged to work with. They will chat and walk you through any help you may need. Are very patient, and will make sure their app is able to meet your need. Highly recommend them.

CoffeeAM

We have an export with some very complex requirements. Tried several other apps on the Shopify app store. Would get about 85-90% with them and not get what was needed.

Data Export has gotten us what we needed, primarily because their support has been top notch. Friendly, smart, and they follow through. If you can't quite accomplish what you need on your own, they have an excellent staff.

I'll be using the app as a third-party consultant who has many other Shopify users. Highly recommend.

Insurance Educational Association

John from Customer Service was very helpful in assisting me in creating a custom report. I'm not a techie and therefore it was even more important to have someone who can speak to the average customer and also translate it to the programming side,

Brick Forces

I needed an app to help me figure out the total sales of 1 product type from my store, for the past 2 years. This was the app that did it for me! While it is a little hard to navigate to get what I wanted, the staff member I chatted with was super helpful and helped get me the report I needed.
So I'd say this is a great app that I can't wait to dig more into to find out more of how my shop is doing. Thank you

Heavenly Necklaces

Excellent customer support and help received when i struggled with creating a report. Would def recomend this app.