Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

TheGadgetsFactory

Best app ever, save me a lot of time everyday! You can export all of your order and manage it on doing customer service with ease.

MediaMarkt Canarias

This app have exactly that our was looking and much more. The support team is really nice and eficace, we contacted with they and the support was resolved in the same day, 100% recomendable.

Mable Equip

Amazing! The support team have been fantastic and have helped set up a custom report for our store within minutes. I highly recommend this app.

Brookstone

This is a great app that has allowed us to create custom reports and access fields not normally accessible through Shopify. They have a great customer support as well that can help with any questions or building out reports.

pi-top

We're using Data Export to get data from our Shopify store sent to the various parties who need it. Their support is top-notch and they've been able to help us with every request we've made in order to get it working exactly how we need it to. Highly recommended!

Biografie Bruut

Perfect app and perfect chat service! Can't be happier with how they have walked me through everything and how I got my excel file correctly!

Perfect Walker

We use this app to create our order reports so that they can be uploaded into our back end system. It is perfect for what we need, and the support has been awesome with helping us set up the reports and even customizing them to our needs.

Vente-Flash | Les grandes marques jusqu'à -70% en ventes privées

Great app, good help from founder...just 100% perfect you can get this app eyes closed... love it and will use it all the time

TCO Fly Shop

I just downloaded this app and was instantly helped!! I needed a very specific report that I was not able to do in Shopify. Reuben created the report for me and helped me alter as needed. GREAT app so far...

BoardGameTables.com

This is a powerful product. Excellent customer support provided throughout the process. No disappointments or drawbacks. Saved a ton of time and hours throughout the week.