Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

BuyMedical.com

Fast and Excellent Customer Service! They helped me with custom reporting in a very short period of time.

Preishamster24

Absolut the best Support Team I have ever seen in a Software Company, amazing Support, very quicky and helped me out a lot, I can only recommend this guys!

Zinger Chair

We use this app to export our orders on a daily basis, it really has been a life saver. It is versitale, and can do everything we need it to do. A big plus is the customer support! They have been helpful in customizing the reports to fit our business needs.

Kingz Europe

Super helpful support and an easy to use interface! Worth the $5-$20 a month for any business to run reports or export specific data!

C A R I U M A

Excellent support provided - always going the extra mile!
App itself is great in terms of visibility when you're downloading the report vs downloading them via shopify especially when the number of orders increases. Shopify default download is unable to handle that.

LaLa Daisy

Great app and great support! They will create the reports for you if you need them to, which is awesome.

Impact Mouthguards

Its just been a few days of using the app but we are excited by the results. Reports are easy to generate and digest.

Even better, when we could not figure something out , the help has been lightning quick.

The White Collar Fight Club

Great app with much needed daily reporting. Helps me track and log all daily sales. Great support also.

MIRAE

very very helpful and great services
the export format is very customisable to our company style internal format

Amano Artisans

After the disbelief that Shopify can't give you a report by collection, I decided to give this app a try. Sam was very helpful and helped me with my first couple reports :) Thank you!