Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Best Wine Store

Time spent using app 1 day

Wow...so many reports, and so easy to add / modify the report I want...this app is straight forward, and simple to use. I actually chatted with support at 7:30PM (live person believe it or not at that hour) and figured out after a little help how to do everything myself. At least I know that if I need support in the future it's there...great service, thank you so much.

Fortin Amps

Time spent using app About 23 hours

This report brings everything that was missing from the default Shopify reports, and so much more! The customer service from this company is AMAZING. They are there for you right away, are flexible, and a pleasure to speak with.

Glitter Makes It

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Great customer service, super fast and personalized response. This saves a ton of time for me in managing my inventory.

Toggle Book Factory

Time spent using app About 9 hours

There is a reason this app has an overall rating of 5.0. I messaged at an odd time and had really quick real-person support that was able to help me create some custom exports based on line item properties. Thank you for the quick response! I was able to finish everything I needed to in one sitting!

GiveNKind

We selected Data Export Reports because we have quite a few metafields that we need to incorporate into our reports. Data Export does a really nice job with Metafields. You will need some assistance in the beginning to get them setup because it's not super intuitive but once they are setup its easy to work with them. The customer service team is extremely helpful and will walk you through how to do this. They also will create any custom calculated fields you need which was also why we chose Data Exports Reports.

Arctic Fox India

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best App and Good Support from the App team. Thanks to Tony for support and custom field............

Patissland

Location France
Time spent using app About 7 hours

J'ai utilisé cette application, et j'en suis ravi, je donne 5 étoiles. Merci au service client qui est au top.

OWNLYOU

Location Germany

Great app, very versatile and easy too use, customer support is very competent, friendly and helpful too!

PROUD SOURCE WATER

Not even taking into consideration the great utility this app offers, the customer service alone has always been top notch. There have been multiple times now where they have helped build/perfect a report I was wanting to create.

All Colour Envelopes

Great app and great customer support, drill down more than the in built Shopify report with this app.