Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

JAKI

So far so good, team is helpful, live chat response times are very quick and can create custom reports to suit your need. Also exporting to excel looks good and the reports look clean and tidy. Far better than looking at shopify's reports and deciphering the data yourself. Would recommend

Dash

Such a great app, all the automated reports I need - super simple to set up and great customer service!

Vincent

They are the best! Patient and positive and really helped me get the reports I needed! This is super helpful for end of year inventory needs!

Rock Bottom Truck

needed a bunch of custom data. the support is second to none! always super responsive, and they're able to do custom work that i didn't ever expect them to be able to do.

If I Made

So far the app has shown that it has similar reporting capabilities to Shopify Reports (but actually works - which Shopify reports hasn't done all month). There are lots of options to manipulate the data, and live chat support to assist you in creating a specific report. While I think it will take a while to fine tune to our needs, I think for most this app will serve them well.

Gatito

Perfect tool for what reports I need it for my online shop.
Friendly and very fast support team, highly recommend!

Dinette

Sam and Shawn supported me with the data import and setting our the reports I needed. Can't wait to see what the app can do with my shop data. Highly recommended!

Rapsodo

The app looks great and easy to use, also the support was excellent. Thanks to Madhu for supporting!!

FamiPrints | Trending Personalized Family Gifts

This app makes everything clear and easier for me and I can create my new report easily, and great support service when i need help

Amazing Natural Hair

This app makes everything clear and easier for me. My product inventory, sales, taxes and more. Really saves me a lot of time. Beautifully developed app. thank you.