Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

BL Lashes

I needed an app to support extracting some data into excel file which Shopify basic function wasn't equipped to do. The possibilities you can do with this app is LIMITLESS. At first, I was a little overwhelmed but their customer support was always there to help. Very helpful support, quick response, AND a functioning app. I love it.

At My Best (Work Positive Limited)

This has been a really useful app.

The best thing is the support Reuben and the other guys offer - they're brilliant at helping ensure you get the data you want out of the reports. Definitely recommended!

Penn State Special Delivery

We needed some custom reports built and this app worked perfect. The app support is by far the best I have used on Shopify. The app owner and staff are extremely knowledgeable and quick to help. If you need a data export app in Shopify this is the way to go.

Summer Confort

The app is indispensable to export orders! Their customer service is at the top of the game! I recommend 100%.

Fero Glitz

needed reports in a hurry and this app did the trick! the customer support is top notch! they were fast and efficient and new exactly what i needed! love everything about it

Olivia & Kate

The best customer service!! Really really fast, helpful and they did a lot of extra's for us! I can really recommend the app if you need custom reports. All reports we wanted they made for us. It's worth it!

Anything Bling Boutique

I am using this app to streamline the financial reporting so all the information is located within one report. I worked with their online support/chat and they were able to build a report that makes it possible to reconcile sales/payments/tax/shipping on a daily basis.

RY Marketplace

This app has been amazing for organizing our data. Their support staff is super fast and helpful as well. Definitely recommend if you need a data export tool

Robin McGraw Revelation

These guys are awesome. I needed a whole series of sales report so that we can figure out how we're doing. Anytime that I have a question, they're totally on it and helping me to get the data out of Shopify so that we can better plan our business. Great app and even better support. You can't go wrong with this app.

Koa's House Pet Supplies

Great fast support. This gets everything I need! Perfect. Would highly recommend this product to anyone that needs more than basic reports.