Data Export Reports

Easy pre-made reports: customize, filter, schedule, and more.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Blinds Downunder

Location Australia

The Data Export app is very impressive/easy to use. The App has great user functionality. Data Export customer support team is fantastic, with instant communication via online chat. Data Export work very hard to customise there App to your needs.We highly recommend Data Export.

Clarkes Golf

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Excellent app, Dominic on live chat was very efficient and set-up the exact custom report I was looking for in no time. Would recommend this app

Dekker shop

Location Italy
Time spent using app 13 minutes

5 star ! Love this App ! The live chat is very fast and they help you to solve each problem in a very short time!

Not Normal

Location Colombia

We had a requirement to generate vendor specific reports. Data Export not only helped us generate an initial high level report but then went further in helping us create more specific sales reports reducing our workload immensely. In summary great app and fantastic support.

Primitive Performance Auto

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best app if you need to browse all your reports....10/10 i would recommend this if you are new to shopify...

Veggie Garden Seeds

Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing support from their staff. And achieved a very custom report I was after. Would recommend to all.

soll. the label

Location Australia

Incredibly helpful and prompt helping to customise exactly what we needed. Highly recommend this app and company.

inmitfasting.com

This app is amazing and the support team behind it is even better! They have been so helpful and even offer some customization to better fit our needs.

Henne

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is a great and affordable tool to export which has helped us automate our shopify reporting process. The customer service is close to the best I have seen - I never wait longer than a couple of minutes before i hear back and I can tell they genuinely want to help. I definitely recommend

Just Thrive

Second day of the trial period and I'm already impressed! Customer Service was amazing at responding and answering any questions I had. I was able to get more information than I could pull from Shopify directly and I was able to get it a lot quicker!