Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Vinscovery Landing Page

Brilliant app which we'd highly recommend if you want flexibilty and to drill deeper into your data. Not only does it give you access to every possible piece of information tracked on your store but you can manipulate the data and schedule your reports really easily. We found our way around the interface really easily but one of our reports was quite complex. We got in touch with Freddy and he did a stellar job and set it all up for us. When we realised we needed a few tweaks he sorted it out for us super quickly. Great tool and great support!

Dizzy Daisy Fabric Studio

Great app and great customer service.

Exoprotein

I've only been using this for a few weeks, but so far the experience has been great with the $20 version. While the custom reports are a bit difficult to figure out yourself, the support is top-notch, and you can simply tell them what you want in your report, and 24 hours later, a report with those exact specs are in your inbox. All the data I was worried that I wouldn't be able to extract from Shopify, Data Export has been able to obtain without a problem. Great job guys!

Gone Running

UPDATE: We've now been using Data Export for almost a year and it's the most powerful data tool we have, much better than the Shopify reports. Eby works very hard with you to pull out the specific data you need. 5 stars (as we can't give them 6).

FIRST: Very powerful data reports and 24/7 chat support is top notch. Having this additional granularity on sales, customers etc has really helped us improve the bottom line. Well worth the monthly fee and definitely recommended.

Baked2go

The brain behind that app is a genius.
Do not underestimate this app. It is amazingly powerful.
I was able to generate the simplest report to the most convoluted reports.
I almost uninstalled it. But I chatted with them and explained my need. 24 hours later they had built my report and showed me how I can customized it.

1- It gives you access to analyze data in your store impossible to gather otherwise.
2- You can save the reports and runs them anytime you need.
3- The level of customization is phenomenal.
4- Their support is available 24/7 by instant chat
5- A must to any web-store.

Brilliant work

Dropshipdirect

This is a truly brilliant Shopify app. If you can imagine a scenario that depends on your export of Shopify data from your store, Data Export and the folks at DaySpring Labs make it a reality. Data Export is one of the first apps we integrated into our Shopify store and cannot imagine an effective e-commerce operation without their help. A++ support!

Data Vision

This is one of the most useful and powerful apps on the platform. It has enabled us to produce deep dives into all Shopify data, including meta fields for reporting and action items. Also, the service is rocket fast, and super helpful.

Dealeden

Data Export is AWESOME! I had some question about setting and edit my reports. The support help me setting up my report and also had some great tips on customize the data using Data Export App. The support is great and always ready to help. Thank you so much

Mypl

My professional background is database marketing so I'm used to having access to tools that can give me access to any information I desire in any format I want it in. Starting a business in Shopify was very painful because you can barely access any data for doing basic analysis let alone automation of advanced reporting. I used various apps to try to accommodate and stumbled upon Data Export recently after dealing with other hack apps for months. Not only do they support a lot of what I was looking to do in the app but they have been EXTREMELY helpful in taking things to the next level with customizations that they did for me. If you like to dig deep into data to understand your business this is the app for you. Its also very helpful that they integrate directly into Excel which makes things even easier. This is a must have app for anyone that is looking for advanced reporting in Shopify.

3dcoiffure

Very good team! Professional and reactiv people. I'm using it for french shipping carrier export. Recommand!