Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Break Time Nautical

I needed an app to calculate the total value of my stock based on price, and Shopify does not do that. This app is great! I had no idea how to create the report I needed, but seconds after I installed the app I was contacted on chat by customer support and they custom made the report for me within minutes. Now all I have to do is run the report whenever I need it. Thank you, Vincent, for all the help! I totally recommend this app!!!

Pickle Toes Patterns

The customer service is amazing and the reports are exactly what I need to prepare my payroll and for tax purposes. If what you need isn't readily available, they will quickly create it for you! They have saved me hours of work! LOVE this app!!

Fema Stitchamerica Com

Chat has been awesome to help us get this app working exactly how we need it. We're using it to create a CSV file for importing into our proprietary CRM system. So far we're only using one report but I anticipate finding more uses for this app. Highly recommended!

Knus Home Decor

This app saved our lives and you can honestly trust the good reviews! No more duplication of work or creating manual excel spreadsheets. These guys will work with you to ensure you have the perfect report to suit your needs. We have quite a unique setup and Data Export gave us fantastic technical support available 24/7 to ensure we get exactly what we needed. This is saving us hours of time! Thank you SO much Data Export. One of the best paid apps we use for our store!!

Uk Flawless

Really Great App and excellent customer service. Customer support is provided via the chat app and is instantaneous. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Pete
Ecommerce Manager
Flawless

Choosemestore

This App is amazing, the online help, emails with suggested reports and flexibility in reports is great. Could not be happier with this!

Maltessa Eyewear

Muy buen soporte inmediato por chat. Muy buena app para exportar datos, completisima!

Custom Thumbnails

I rarely write reviews for products or services that I use. However, I have had the most wonderful experience with this app. The app itself is great and works very well. Equal to the awesomeness of this app is the support that is provided. There were a number of fields that I wanted imported and a handful of fields on my orders that I did not want imported and the support crew at Data Export were able to quickly and professionally make the alterations that I needed. I've e-mailed them probably 12 times and my e-mails are always responded to in less than 24 hours. I'm glad I found this app and I'm happy to know that this app is backed by top notch customer support.

Black Limba Mexico

This app is really worth it, I am really happy with the way it works. What it is also great about it, is its customer service that is always ready to help you in a fast and efficient way.

We are using it to send to our logistic partner in an automated way all the orders they need to prepare every day

100% recommended

Jittery Joes

This app is incredible. It allows us to pull just about any information we need from our store into useful reports for sales, accounting, inventory, you name it. The support is top notch as well! Super helpful and responsive. Highly recommend!