Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Bowlpros

great app, great service. that's all I have to say. now I need to reach 100 characters so I will write some more. ok done :)

Sonovia

I *never* write reviews to anything I buy, but I had to for this service. I've tried literally 10 different apps until I found this one. The interface looks a bit old but it's the best data export I've found yet. Super versatile and a google sheets integration, and a very low cost. Most importantly - the data is super accurate and reflective. Some other apps I tried gave me conflicting data, but this one is right on the money every time. This gives me a sense of confidence when making my analysis, and it's so user-friendly that I already have around 10 different automation. The customer support is INSTANT, which surprised me. They answer within seconds when using live chat, which is the fastest I've ever seen. Even Amazon has a long funnel and a minute of waiting time before getting to a representative in their live chats. Like I said- I never write reviews. I hope this convinced at least one person to try this app out because I promise you will not regret it.

Staging-CS

Being able to report metafields is the killer feature for us. Finance team are happy and you know what they say - Happy Finance, Happy Life. ;)

Lozza’s Gifts & Homewares

I just got this app and its great, Jim helped me set up reports that are suited for my business, very helpful and i would recommend them to anyone

Triton Noir

We needed to be able to do custom daily exports for 5 different fulfilment centers, each with their own export format.
We have researched a lot of apps and Data Export Reports is hands down the best, as it allows flawless creation and automation of pretty much any data you can find in Shopify. The price structure is also one of the only ones that make sense. Very happy with the app.

Prepslutz

Great service only app that could break down item data the way I needed huge time saver worth the investment if you have line item dated

Flavour Blaster

Numerous useful report templates, and fast/knowledgeable customer service for creating customised reports.

Alien Milling Technologies

Amazing App, but they take it above and beyond with their support. They help us create reports that might seem a bit complicating for us, but for them it is done right and fast.

Reception Flip Flops

Great app and customer service! They responded immediately both times and helped with custom filters. We were trying to use Zapier for our purposes but they did not workj out and we found these guys. So glad, way better experience and cost efficient!!

Hoitola Kuulas Verkkokauppa

Has delivered to the promise. The core of all great apps is well-functioning support. Even a good app is many times useless without professional & fast support.