Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Noritsu Singapore Online Store

Location Singapore

This app helps me alot in my work flow. Thanks to the support given, but hope the live support can really be there 24/7

Venngo Store

Awesome App! So powerful! I have used more than 2 years, the app is stable and works well. I highly recommend it.

National Museum of Wildlife Art

We really struggled with the lack of appropriate EOD POS reports that Shopify offered, also Shopify's inability to make and save custom reports. This app fixed ALL of those problems. So easy to use, such supportive staff, I truly can't say enough good things about it. Updating this review to just reiterate how helpful the staff is. They respond immediately and you feel certain they are working on the problem. This is so much better than the response I get with Shopify staff. Definitely get this app!

Buffalo Jeans CA

powerful app and excellent customer service. I would 10/10 recommend to anyone who needs an easy reporting solution

PPJoe Pop Protectors

shawn is a superstar and helped me get a custom field into a report. This enable me to do a proper stock take because the custom field contains the physical location of the product in the warehouses.

Innovation Sounds

Location Slovakia

The Data Export app works well. I'm 100% satisfied with it. I highly recommend this app who need some date export.

Meloqdevices

Location Sweden

Super good app, so easy but at same time you can make super advanced reports and customer service is superfast and helpful. Good price too!

"D___GALLERY"

Location Italy

App stupenda, permette ogni tipo di download!!! Veramente consigliata!!!
Anche l'assistenza cliente è disponibilissima!

The Florist Shop

Always such great and helpful customer service! Data Export really helps our business create automatic reports which would take us so much time to do manually.

Perfectly Natural Soap

I absolutely love this app. The ease of use and flexibility are great, but what was greater was the customer support they gave when I needed help figuring out a custom report - the support was quick and exactly what I needed.