Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Color Wow

Shopify reporting is ok but this app takes it to the next level. Even better than the app is the support which is 24x7! They go out of their way to help or tweak a report to meet your needs. Could not survive without it. It is well worth the money..

InFocus Canada

I used this app to generate a report where I could see how many of each product sold over the year and for how much - including discounts and different sales. Amazing customer support - super quick and willing to help with whatever data you're looking to generate. Excellent experience.

Karen Murrell

Location New Zealand

this App report helps me a-lot for the sales reconciliation between countries. I add the info as I use it and the services fast as you can not believe. 5 gold stars

Mask Co

Location Australia

Complex app with a lot of shopify data and great ways to extract that data. Quick and helpful customer service, even for customised requests

Reids Chocolate, Candy & Nut Shop

Customer support is amazing! They provide solutions quickly. I am now able to create reports that shopify does not provide.

Nordic Peace

Great App, great customer support. I invite you to test them out if you hare hesitating between them and a competitor.

The Boat Galley

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Fantastic. Gives me all the reports that Shopify doesn't. I do profit-sharing with some contractors, and get the reports necessary for paying them on the first of each month. Also, I'm able to have them get daily sales reports automatically. Saves me SO much time and effort. I had a couple of weird reports I needed for tax purposes, and Abishek helped me get exactly what I needed -- no pain!

Medimasks

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Data Export Reports does exactly what I need it to do, and the support is killer. Five stars for sure. Highly recommended.

Constantinides E-Shop

Location Cyprus
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great tool for analytics. I use it every month and it is essential for my business. The online chat is helpful and responsive

PonyCap® Deutschland

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very helpful !
Elle m'a permit de facilement faire mon export sur plusieurs années
Tres complet et pas mal de fonctionnalités