Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

super duper works

Very impressed with the help and support.
Chat anytime and goes out of the way to meet my needs. what they do for you. :)

Highly recommended

Jacobsen Salt Co.

This app is perfect for building complex reports and customer service is excellent. Would highly recommend!

Floresa

I am testing the app out and the support chat are very friendly and so helpful! Reports are very flexible! over all a good app!! thank you Dominic for all your help :)

CTeen Gear Shop

this saves me hours of time. reuben from customer service helped me for over an hour. didn't have to wait a minute for him to offer help

Fun Gifted

Reuben was quick to create a report for me upon immediate request. He was big help thank you, this is such a great app!

Flightbeam Webstore

Great app with lots of customization. Best part is the support as they will help you make custom reports.

PrimeDepot 247

An awesome app with probably the best support on the entire market. They helped me a lot with some custom function that I needed.
Thank you guys!

Adinish.com

Best support ever!!! I used their app for scheduled reports, and they helped me with all the settings that I needed. I really recommend them

Opal and Olive

I couldn't be happier with app it is great and easy to navigate. SO many options for reports its just endless. Also, the customer service experience was fantastic. They were very responsive and helpful. I never waited more than a day for a response.

hints for prayerful... pause

I used this app to build a profit dashboard that tracks profit daily and feeds it automatically onto my P&L. I needed help setting it up, and their support was top-notch, they listened to the details that were important to me and figured how to achieve it. Thank you!