Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Trendy Shop

Excellent App, I recommended.It helps you a lot with the orders and has excellent quality support. It Easy & Fast.

Cole's Printing

I used this application to run reports on some specific products in my store. Very helpful support staff, got what I needed very quick.

Jochen Schweizer Arena

The app does a great job, we are very satisfied with the export. The customer support is quick and helpful!

Clean Simple Eats

Better than Better Reports!!! Highly recommend using this app for reporting. They worked with us to custom create exactly the report we needed with tax information and shipping costs broken out when Shopify wouldn't show shipping costs! Can't recommend them enough.

Amazky.com

This app really good for making backup orders and creating reports for managing my shop. The customer service is also great.

Formex USD

Great functionality and outstanding support! The guys are very helpful and can accommodate even complicated requests!

Colour Scratch

It does everything i need it to do + the support is always willing to help me set up reports etc. Love it!

Sixty and Me Shop

The app made my life so much easier. Perfect customer support and custom service included. The guys basically do everything for you - which helped me to focus on my business, not on fiddling with Excel formulas.

Superfit Hero

Amazing reports, literally everything you need to know - and even better support. THANKS SO MUCH to Sam and John for making my life so much easier!

myphotowears

Awesome app and great customer service. I got excellent help from Jaba! Thanks. Highly recommended.