Data Export Reports

Easy pre-made reports: customize, filter, schedule, and more.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Goddess Provisions

Such a great app! Easy to fill in some holes shopify analytics leaves, (like sales by order tags etc). Very easy to use w/ excellent customer service.

giggle

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app fills in all of the gaps in Shopify reporting. Can't recommend enough and their support team is super responsive, fast and so helpful!

Little Green Radicals

really good app. splits our orders into reports in any structure we want. Can also add custom columns

Bosistos

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using this app for some time now to build and export complex reports for a few businesses. The app has helped us save time and the support team are excellent at helping troubleshoot issues when detected and provide advice with creating reports to get started. Would highly recommend!

PassioneOngles

Location France

Amazing customer service. They answered in less than 1 minute and got the issue solved within 5 minutes. Totally suggest this app.

The Cornish Bed Company

Second time I reached out and the help is instant and great! Think this will be my favourite app on our new Shopify store ever!!!

GreekStylez

This app was used to create a Sales Tax Report. Before,I contacted Data Export, I attempted to collect the information and then realized how time consuming it would be. I requested assistance and Dominic understood the assignment. With modification, a Sale Tax Report was created. He was swift in completing the task and I am very pleased. Simplify your business life with Data Export.

Southern Comfort Fitteds

Time spent using app 1 day

This app has been a life saver for things like sales taxes and other data reports. it is so customizable! i have had 2 different people help me create the report I need just by telling them a few words and they make it so fast and correctly. they also taught me how to do it myself. so helpful, worth every penny and I am so glad I don't have to try to create this stuff on my own because I have thousands of orders. I'll be using this app all the time.

Canadian Board Company

James was a real OG and knew exactly what we were looking for. He helped us create a line item specific fulfilment report which Shopify lacks (major L!). Nice UI for sureeee.

Sympli

Time spent using app About 6 hours

It gives us exactly what we needed to automate data export. Plus it has way more fields than in Shopify itself. It eliminates combining different reports.