Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PonyCap® Deutschland

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Very helpful !
Elle m'a permit de facilement faire mon export sur plusieurs années
Tres complet et pas mal de fonctionnalités

Parfumerie Nasreen

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I used this app to help me run reports on Shopify sales. I can pull all sales including line items for a particular customer. I am actually using it as a CRM by entering a date under customer tag in Shopify. This will be the date I would like to follow up with that customer. And then I run a report to pull all customers everyday with current date. What I would want data export to do is make all the Shopify customer support reps aware of this app. Because I was calling and asking Shopify about my requirements and nobody told me about this app until today. The Shopify rep I talked to today told me about this app. And BINGO it solved my requirements! I don't need to pay a years subscription to Salesforce. I would give 10 stars to data export app!!!!

AROVA

Location Australia

这是我用过Shopify第三方报告插件,强烈推荐给大家。
我们的Shopify选用的是Shopify Plus, 所以其他很多Apps的月费都非常贵。Data Export物超所值。别家能做的报告它都能做。
而且Data Export的在线客服尽心尽责,只要有API接口的数据都会愿意帮忙添加开发,非常方便。
请原谅我的英语不是很好,所以选择用中文来写这条评论并表达我的感谢。其他中国的小伙伴也不用担心语言差异。Data Export的客服都很聪明,能很快领会我们的意思,并给我们及时的帮助。
再次感谢Data Export一直以来给我们的支持与帮助。

Ticketmaster Shop

Location Mexico

This app has been a great finding and a great value for us as it helps our team to set up automatic reports for our clients. In addition, the client service is amazing.

ミーオンプレミア | 最高峰の韓国コスメを安く買える通販サイトMe on.Premier

Location Japan

こちらがお願いしたことをすぐにサポートの方が対応してくださいました。
特に英語がつたない私への対応も丁寧にやっていただいて感謝しております。 私の失礼な英語お許しください。
これからもどうぞよろしくお願いします

Go Mushy

the customer service is outstanding and everything that we have asked for has been done promptly. I studied several other apps and went with Data Export because of their service and ability to help us customize our report.

Tile Club

Great customer service/support! They respond very quickly and helped create a report for me within minutes. Much appreciated.

Berle

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

This app is helpful in transferring our inventory data between shopify and our main inventory system. Support help was available in the form of a chat immediately when we needed assistance.

Rotorua. Suffer.

Location New Zealand

These guys are the best in the business. I have an export that has many variations. They have helped me online EVERY TIME and solved any issues within minutes. Kudos to them and their business model - one that focuses on service, service, service.

re:connect by Paramount Beauty

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Very polite and helpful customer service! Advanced filtering helps cut down a lot of time for custom reporting.