Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Mous US

I use this app to condense the Shopify export which goes up to column BQ! You are able to filter by conditions such as multiple discount codes, of which you can only filter by one in Shopify. You can also schedule regular reports to be sent to you. Their support team is great (thank you Jaba!) and can help you build custom columns for functions amongst other things. Would definitely recommend!

SWIISH

I have only just started using this app and after a minor false start we are now all good to go. I had a great experience with the customer support team. Dominic was amazing at helping me work out what it was that I needed. All in all, to this point, I have had a great experience with Data Export Reports & I highly recommend.

PorteClefMaison

Very nice apps and support !Answer very quickly and help you to do what you want to do.I really recommand this apps

Fledglings

Used the app to do a custom report that required using customer and order tags, it did the job and the service was great - Sam worked overnight to help me meet a deadline - well worth the subscription...

Sola Wood

Awesome app with even better support. Reuben walked my through everything I needed to know. Would highly recommend!

Workforce Clothing Online

Very intuitive app to use with easy to follow instruction videos. When advanced help was needed the support team fixed my problem in minutes!

Petals Flower Co.

Very quick and helpful customer service. Received customization on the spot to help with a specific report we needed. Would highly recommend!

Shop-diali.co

very good app, with responsive customer support!
one of the necessary app! Thanks for your good job gays

Electro Vision Inc

This app is incredible, AS WELL THE SUPPORT!

There are so many options to make reports, and if you can't figure out how to make something specific, the support staff is quick to make your life simple!

Beyond thankful to Sam for his help as well as the team.

100% recommended

Shop Metal Art

I used this app to help me export my orders daily with custome fields.
I got all things that I would to get with Reuben's kind support.
He helped me kindly and with by last thing.
I recommend this app to every shopify customers.
This will improve your store and management.
Daniel Colella