Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

United Mettle

I use this app for custom reporting for my retail business. Shopify's limitation on locations limits my ability to track sales, etc at all 9 locations. Using the "device_id" field from the API as a proxy for location I can do everything I need. The support is FANTASTIC!!! besides standard canned reports they will create custom reports for you on the spot! it's been great!

CraftedLoot Boutique

Great app! Dominic made the report exactly how we needed it in a way that is easy to read and we are able to modify it at a later date.

TherapieWelt.de

The app is great and the support is outstanding! Every time I had a question Jaba helped me right away. Thanks again! Saved me a lot of time.

Pizzini Wines

These guys have an amazing app which you can customise to your hears content. The support is A1, easy to deal with and nothing seems to be too hard

giftgivingallwrappedup

Great app, we now use this across seven shopify sites. The help team are great, they created the initial reports and added them to each store as we needed them.

Things Remembered

Great app, we now use this on 7 of our stores. Help team are great, they wrote the initial reports for me and applied them as we added sites.

MilabelStore

I finally upgrade to a Large Plan, very happy with it! now I can have many useful reports without having to do any efforts. the team is very helpful, you can be a newbie like me, but you'll get what you want with the help of the team. thanks!

Hay Chix

The app is exactly what we were looking for but even better... I received assistance setting it up! My questions were answered right away and Daniel was extremely helpful.

Loolia Closet

Very powerful app for Data reporting! Allows you to edit, create custom columns and basically automate all of your Excel manual steps! Highly Recommended!

SPRWMN

Overall the system is very easy to use, but I had some minor adjustments that I could not figure out.

After nearly pulling my hair out, I saw a little icon on the bottom right that read "Support" and so I clicked and 'Voila', David popped up, asked me a few questions and helped me solve my issue.

I highly recommend them, especially for the wonderful customer service.