Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ingenium

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is by far the best reporting APP for shopify. It has so many options for building custom reports that are just what you need, and they always have extremely responsive support staff who help you out with any issue. I highly recommend this product.

Williams & Kent

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are a 3PL and we needed to ftp some files on a weekly basis to a third-party vendor for 4 of our Shopify clients. We were unsure how to do this and opened a request with DataExport to help us out. They gladly set this up for us and are always offering to help us with any reports we need assistance with.

Noritsu Singapore Online Store

Location Singapore

This app helps me alot in my work flow. Thanks to the support given, but hope the live support can really be there 24/7

Venngo Store

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Awesome App! So powerful! I have used more than 2 years, the app is stable and works well. I highly recommend it.

National Museum of Wildlife Art

We really struggled with the lack of appropriate EOD POS reports that Shopify offered, also Shopify's inability to make and save custom reports. This app fixed ALL of those problems. So easy to use, such supportive staff, I truly can't say enough good things about it. Updating this review to just reiterate how helpful the staff is. They respond immediately and you feel certain they are working on the problem. This is so much better than the response I get with Shopify staff. Definitely get this app!

Buffalo Jeans CA

powerful app and excellent customer service. I would 10/10 recommend to anyone who needs an easy reporting solution

PPJoe Pop Protectors

Time spent using app About 2 hours

shawn is a superstar and helped me get a custom field into a report. This enable me to do a proper stock take because the custom field contains the physical location of the product in the warehouses.

Innovation Sounds

Location Slovakia

The Data Export app works well. I'm 100% satisfied with it. I highly recommend this app who need some date export.

Meloqdevices

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 16 hours

Super good app, so easy but at same time you can make super advanced reports and customer service is superfast and helpful. Good price too!

"D___GALLERY"

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 3 hours

App stupenda, permette ogni tipo di download!!! Veramente consigliata!!!
Anche l'assistenza cliente è disponibilissima!