Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Ölich

Thumbs up for these guys. Always on time, always active in communication. As a manager, I love to work with people who can solve problems in an easy way.

Thank you very much!!

QPLASH.COM

I needed a report that shopify couldnt make and they were able to help me right away
They even had live customer support which is rare for an app A++++++

Curra Celtic Jewellery

Superb App! I use it to generate outstanding 'Orders to be Made' reports which streamline my whole process. The functionality of this app is mind-boggling and if you have any special requests (as I did) their Technical Team will sort it in jig-time!

Nuts Pick

Very helpful tool. Many thanks John. Easy to setup and very good customers service. Definitely recommended

Blossom Moments Ltd.

EXCELLENT APP! We are a flower shop and are using it on daily basis to run daily order reports for florists, delivery company and and create shipping labels and card notes for the products! The interface is slightly old school, but is relatively easy to figure out! And whenever we have a questions or need report customization we ALWAYS get instant support via chat window FREE of additional charges!

Shrimp and Grits Kids

This app is amazing. It has met every requirement I need so far and the customer service response time and knowledge is outstanding!

Duchess & Fox Footwear

I used Data Export Reports to help me create custom order exports to use for production purposes. The team is EXTREMELY helpful and kind. It was a great experience and I was able to get the reports I have so desperately needed. Very grateful to have found them. Thanks!

Loma Vista Recordings

Great support in order to customize reports to our specific needs. Highly effective, simple and affordable.

STAX.

Such phenomenal service and support. Been looking for a service that could provide these reports. Highly recommend

La Fée Maraboutée

We use this app on several of our stores and are really happy with it. The application meets our needs well. The support is very responsive. They have always been able to help us and find a solution to our problems and our demands. We recommend this app!