Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Candlemart.com

I am using this app to help me create a report that shows a total of what shipped per item for the date range. I really appreciate that the live chat is always there to help me create the reports I need!

Innon Energy LTD

I struggled to do my report and Kumar was super helpful and in under 5 minutes he helped me. Now I look at the data and analyse it rather than spending hours figuring out excel.

McGregor New York

This app allows you to use all Shopify the data from your shop and make useful reports out of it; there is an incredible amount of dimensions that can be used. Customer support is great, John was a fantastic help in creating a specific report i needed via online chat functionality. 5 stars!

Irresistibles

Excelent Support, Jhon and David are very nice helpful people.
The app its very powerfull.

BottleFillingStations.com

Excellent customer service! The app works great. nothing to complain about. Well deserved 5 stars.

Needy Puppy

Great and reactive support team here to help you designing all kind of custom reports

Super-Dry Systems

I needed an app that would help me download my inventory in excel in a user friendly way. It works perfectly. The customer support is great. Highly recommended

Hobbs House Bakery

Great app which offers a variety of custom export options. Daniel helped us by custom coding a solution to suit our needs.

ELEVENPINE

Data Export is the best tool for when you want to visualize all your data in tools like Google Data Studio or Tableau. You save all your data reports into Google Sheets and that makes it super easy to connect to and keep your data refreshed on whatever schedule you want. Really an excellent tool!

Corganic

Excellent technical support (thanks, Mallik!). Very responsive. They created reports for me that would not have been possible otherwise, saving me a ton of work. Highly recommended!