Data Export Reports

Easy pre-made reports: customize, filter, schedule, and more.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MQUPIN

Location China

good experience on the updated version, customer service helps me a lot, highly recommend for you guys.

Peptide Pharmacy

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Amazing data from your shop for a bargain and the customer service guides you through any report setup that you would like. Great experience

Sammy Cheezecake

This app is very user friendly, makes exporting orders for my business more efficient and saves on time. Tech support is awesome, respond very quickly, Reuben is great, he responded in a timely manner and assisting me with filtering some data. Highly recommend.

PoCo Inspired

I normally don't do reviews, but ...
The more I get to play with this app
The more I like it Yes, it was a bit of a learning curve
And a little overwhelming at first Definitely a learning curve
It's not a "dummy" app like too many try to be I had to re do every report I made at least 5 times
( part of the learning process )
Mostly because I kept playing and figuring out what I did wrong
And what else the app can do Heck, just figured out last night that it can pull data back from the beginning of time ( since we started with shopify )
Shopify data only goes back 90 days - what the hell good is that? This has become one of the best apps we have
The boss ( wife ) is very VERY detail oriented
And likes data and history and numbers Yes it did take us a while to figure out what reports we want and how to build them ...bla bla bla....
But now...
This app now saves her 20 - 30 hours a month in report
And we can set it to automatically email them when we want
Month end reports - DONE!! The more I use it, the more I WANT to use it and get the data I need.
Now I am using it for sales history per item - PER VARIANT - to help me ordering product.

Emerald Labs

Time spent using app 1 day

All I can say is "WOW!" These guys are great. James and John went out of their way to take care of us and provide a great report. Never had a better customer support experience with any other app. Thank you.

Tracy Savage Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 hour

James was super helpful and prompt with his responses. I will use this app for sure! Love the reports it can generate.

rikumo

Time spent using app About 2 months

A huge improvement over Shopify's native reporting tools, and much more reasonably priced than other options I've looked at. My one wish would be for an improvement in the UX; I know it's designed for exporting data (something it does quite well), but it's still a bit clunky looking at reports in-app. That said, customer service is very solid, and they'll even go in and add custom fields to reports you've made, if you ask. If you're looking for improved reporting capabilities for your e-com business, I'd highly recommend Data Export Reports.

The Best Gift Ever :)

Shopify itself is very limited in detailed reports. This app is great because it can run almost any report you need and the support team is very quick to respond to questions. Highly recommend!

Drink Buchi

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has been a lifesaver. As you may have already discovered, the built-in report with shopify are seriously lacking. I love the flexibility of the reports and the easy to use interface. But the real kicker, is their next-level customer support. If you need custom fields, they'll make them for you. This is seriously one of the best tools and teams that I've worked with in years...

Badass Outdoor Gear

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great reports and when you need customization they do it for you within a day. Customer service is amazing! Highly recommend.