Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

My Secrets Store

TOP ! Great App and fantastic support team. They helped us in the personalization of some reports, made them for us, always kind and patients realized the report exactly as we needed. 5 Stars deserved !

Nudient Sverige

Great support and GREAT app. Have tried them all but nothing beats this app in terms of performance and support.

vitalizehair.com

There support is the nothing short of Amazing! The App is ridiculously useful and makes it easy to create reports. I use these reports to also push over into other services such as have them place daily into a calendar. if you need the best app out there, then stop looking.... You have just found it.. Data Export!! 10 STARS!!!!

Redlemon Technology Mexico

Wow amazing support! He help me to create my first report. Excellent app, just what i was looking for. Thank you very much!

Harber London

Fantastic App and great customer service. Now I have more time for other important business actions. Thank you!

Le petitgénie

The application is very powerful, I use it in about ten shops. Their after-sales service is very helpful and available

FOODSERVICE / RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT PARTS - SCHEDULE73PARTS

This is a solid Shopify App this helps fill in some holes of the standard Export function at an affordable cost. We are an advanced Shopify store and we have been using it for at least two-three years. www.schedule73parts.us

Buffalo Rose Boutique LLC

The app seems to do what is needed on a pretty small budget. There are some interface options that are a little confusing but gets the overall job done. I would say the app is worth it if you need a light weight app that is cheap to run reports on various parts of your business.

promoshop-dz

This app it's great. You can have any report you want
you can save the time ( 1 hour of work every day )
the support was awesome and fast

Black@Apple

I was looking for an app that would allow me to export data for my pre-sell. I was not able to locate a report that could use with my info I needed so I reached out to support. Support had it configured and saved to my profile in no time. This has been the BEST support session I've had a years. Definitely would recommend to others.