Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Littlefashionaddict Com

With this app I have been able to have a correct stock overview in a few minutes! the tools in shopify are much to complicated!

Posterstoreofficial

Great app and support! We contacted about 5 similar apps and they would take over a week to make what Data Export could do in 2 hours - and without extra cost. Really great experience using this app.

The Piano Guys

We were stuck trying to extract some line item data for a large product order we had. We were on a tight deadline and didn't know how we were going to extract the info needed. Shopify suggested the app Data Export when Shopify's standard spreadsheet exports fell short. We were confused a bit at first how to use Data Export, but then getting on chat support with Vincent from Data Export was awesome! Vincent helped us create the exact report needed and made several revisions to get it just right. Great app and great support. Thank you!

Pcrs

I contacted Vincent at Data Export and after months of struggling to get what I wanted from Shopify reports. Data Export were able to create me a custom report to my exact requirements which will save me time and money. highly recommend

Spektrumglasses

Excellent flexibility of reports you can run.

Great support as well!!! I'd recommend for anyone that wants to really get into the data.

Snazz Babe

Easy to use. Fantastic customer service - fast too!

Box13

I do a lot of fundraisers and needed to export and filter data from individual products or groups of products. Got this app, talked to customer support, and BAM! all my problems were solved!

Montce

Vincent was super helpful! The support team is awesome. They stuck through helping me figure out a complicated report and ended up helping me all the way. So grateful! App is pretty easy to use as well.

Pumpkin Organics

The app is super helpful in increasing transparency and traceablilty in our shop. Their support is very helpful and responsive in building tailored reports. Really a 5 Star Service.

Diva Vap

I just try the app today and must say it's an easy, simple et nice one. I own a small business and don't need a lot of info, so a one template plan would be all right. I also find the online help so nice and available, proposing to create my first template for me. Never seen a customer service like that one