Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Box13

I do a lot of fundraisers and needed to export and filter data from individual products or groups of products. Got this app, talked to customer support, and BAM! all my problems were solved!

Montce

Vincent was super helpful! The support team is awesome. They stuck through helping me figure out a complicated report and ended up helping me all the way. So grateful! App is pretty easy to use as well.

Pumpkin Organics

The app is super helpful in increasing transparency and traceablilty in our shop. Their support is very helpful and responsive in building tailored reports. Really a 5 Star Service.

Diva Vap

I just try the app today and must say it's an easy, simple et nice one. I own a small business and don't need a lot of info, so a one template plan would be all right. I also find the online help so nice and available, proposing to create my first template for me. Never seen a customer service like that one

Colette Lola

Great app, makes setting up and scheduling all our reports a breeze.
The team is also super helpful with assisting me in setting any ruby code I need for date ranges etc as well.

Would definitely recommend this if you need a data report app.

Posterstoresv

Fantastic support and a great app. I highly recommend it.

Jet Hot Inc

Awesome so far. The fact they build the reports for you is a huge win. The ability to connect data from separate apps into a useful report is a great benefit for us.

Hsa Dormessentials

Great app. Love that you can get note attributes which you cannot get otherwise. it is also really nice to have constant support. They create formulas for you. Really, they do whatever is necessary included for free and that's great!

Callisters Christmas

Data Export is an excellent option for creating custom reports beyond the "out of the box" offerings from Shopify. In additional to giving you the user flexibility in creating reports, the service from the developer is top-notch. I had a very complex report need from my accountant, and I went back and forth with Data Export's team multiple times. They took on the burden of creating the report and putting it in my account for me. They were very responsive to tweaks that were more complicated than I ever could have done on my own. I highly recommend this app!

Collier Customisable En Arabe

Great app and awesome support! Needed help at every time and chat support was right there to help.